MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Visit the Chat Lounge!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author Visit the Chat Lounge!
Muff Wiggler
well consumed had a good idea, but it took some messing around to get it right.

thankfully MrDys pointed me in the direction of a much better chat script, and I'm happy to say that the forum now officially has its own live chatroom.

You have to be logged-in to the forum to access it - if you are ever asked to login on the Chat component, you can use your forum ID and password to access it.

You can get to the chat by clicking on the "Muff's Lounge Chatroom" link, in the uppermost nav section of each page on the forum. Right below where it says "cats and modular synths, but mostly cats"

The chat window is somewhat configurable and resizable. I'm pretty much staying in there all the time, but usually marked as 'Away', since I usually AM away. But since I'm logged in I can always see a history of the chat whenever I come back to my computer. You can also select another chat user and have a private conversation with them. If you really NEED to get my attention, you should try this, and if I'm around I'll hear the little noise it makes.

Anyway, since I'm in the chat pretty much fulltime, I've rearranged my window to look like this:

Also, if you are at work or something like that, you may want to use the little options menu to turn off sound notifications.

Anyway, drop in and say hi. Feel free to idle in there all you want. It's pretty quiet in there so far, but if people pop in when they arrive at the forum, and keep the chat window open while they are surfing, there's bound to be enough times when there's a bunch of us in there at once. That is, if you are interested anyway.

This was a fun feature to implement, so thanks for the suggestion guys w00t

Oh yeah, you need Flash 8 or higher in your browser to use it. Sorry :(
phobik
Muff Wiggler
I don't see it.
sduck
While it still exists (use the search), it is no longer affiliated with this forum except for the name.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1