MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Never buy from Cynthia (Cyndustries) part2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Never buy from Cynthia (Cyndustries) part2
alex82
I also made very bad experience with cynthia (Cyndustries) however i want to tell you guys my little story with this nice woman.

I bought a ZO around february 2008. When i got the module, the module had very hard tracking problems and the tuning was very unstable.

So i shipped back for repairing. After araound 7 Month i got the Zeroscillator back with just the same problems. Nothing was made. But she said she had repaired it.

When i contacted her about the same problems, she was telling me, that the old moog modulars even tracked bader, and i should buy Garage Band instead of ZO.

d'oh!

I also told her that i'm in contact with other users of the ZO and they all said that something is wrong with this module.

And now the best...
The Module has a warranty of 1 year, and when i told her, its sure that something with the module is wrong and i have requirement on warranty, she said just.., she did evrything she could and the business was final.

So is this not just unbeliebable... I paid 1000$ for just nothing..

So be shure when you buy something from Cynthia, that all is working fine, because when it's not, you are fucked...
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
that is unbeliebable
tragedybysyntax
jesus.... fuck that. I think i'll stick to modcan for my banana system when I get it. lol.
D/A A/D
Its not far off now...
BananaPlug
For what it's worth, Cynthia's just posted a very upbeat message to her Yahoo Group:

Quote:
Howdy, here's a quick Cyndustries Update!

Module Shipping Frenzy!

We have recently regained possession of all of
our Low Pass Gate and Zeroscillator and boards and
front panels and after a two week assembly marathon
I am happy to say that the Low Pass Gates are finally
about to start shipping next week along with more
Mix Six Mixers, Anything Modules, Dividers, and some
Zeroscillators.

Then there's a longer part about ZOs for Buchla boats (estimated ship date February 14th) and finally this:

Quote:
We are very close to fulfilling every single back order!

If I get anything in the mail I'll be sure to let you know.
pink
BananaPlug
It's not over until she sings??
Kwote
i approve this thread lol
synthetic
That's a bit sexist. Remember, we'd like at least one girl to join this forum someday. w00t
Kent
How so is that sexist?

Is it like when people questioned Sarah Palin's qualifications during the general election and then Palin's camp ran around calling it 'sexist'?

And then it turns out that some of the supposedly sexist comments came from Hillary Clinton.

A picture of a chunky girl does not a sexist comment make.
Babaluma
didn't cynthia used to be a man?
BananaPlug
Hey folks, I posted about Cynthia's "shipping frenzy" announcement hoping that maybe just maybe she's getting things turned around. Let's at least clam up for a while and see if it turns out that way. Before we all got pissed of at her (for good reason, of course) everyone was quite happy to have Cyndustries around making cool stuff, like all those tribute modules. I guess feeding this thread was a mistake.
dkcg
I still want a saw animator. grin
parasitk
Anyone think this thread should be merged with the original (or "part 1")?
Kwote
Babaluma wrote:
didn't cynthia used to be a man?

i got the impression but never heard anything about it.
scozbor
i'm thinking about selling my saw animator!
PM if interested?? (I still haven't decided though...)
fluxmonkey
scozbor wrote:
i'm thinking about selling my saw animator!
PM if interested?? (I still haven't decided though...)

what format?
scozbor
frac
tragedybysyntax
Okay so 2 questions..... what is Cynthia and what is Devi ever? lol
flight
Links:
Cynthia
devi ever
D/A A/D
flight wrote:
Links:
Cynthia
devi ever

I never assume anyone is being sarcastic, as sarcasm does not work on the interweb, I should know I am a sarcastic mother fucker. He was asking what sex they are.

I know for a fact that Devi had a male to female sex change 2 years ago, as for the other person is question I have no idea... That is all I am sayin'.
tragedybysyntax
wow no shit? huh.... interesting. I kinda figured it was something like that. Oh well....... Devi makes some badass shit. I need to plop down and snag a few of "it's" pedal's. smile
MrDys
There's no need for that. Devi's a person. She is the proper pronoun.
e-grad
MrDys wrote:
There's no need for that.

So true!
D/A A/D
MrDys wrote:
There's no need for that. Devi's a person. She is the proper pronoun.

Agreed. She is a great lass, I have a transgendered friend - so I know what she went through.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2