MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

EHX Bass Micro Synth
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author EHX Bass Micro Synth
Suburban Bather
Its been a while since I've used this pedal. I was going to sell it, but I changed my mind after fucking around with it again. This pedal is made to go with drum machines SlayerBadger!

dude
chunkfulls of crunch
Suburban Bather
Captain Crunch indeed! screaming goo yo This pedal is much more fun with drum machines than guitar or bass This is fun!
suitandtieguy
that's pretty cool.
MindMachine
Hey Suburban Bather - is that stock or is it an AnalogMan tweak?
Suburban Bather
MindMachine wrote:
Its stock. If Mike did mod it, it was only to replace the bypass switch with a DPDT switch. I also bought a Zvex Machine from him. That did not have an AnalogMan sticker on it.
MindMachine
Suburban Bather wrote:
MindMachine wrote:
Its stock. If Mike did mod it, it was only to replace the bypass switch with a DPDT switch. I also bought a Zvex Machine from him. That did not have an AnalogMan sticker on it.

Great. Another box I could never need is now 'on the list'. I think this could find duty w/ my drum machines and a Casio Sk-1. They are fairly pricey, but not so much. I mean the other night I realized for the price of 2-3 modules I cn buy an SCI Pro-One or a Roland SH-?...

I like effects that can moved around now. Thanks for the demo.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1