MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Rack Planner does Eardrill Module Module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner  
Author Rack Planner does Eardrill Module Module
dougcl
Okay, here's the background.

And here it is in RP:

And here is the rack xml file (assumes you have a subdirectory called "eardrill" for the module zips.

Quote:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<rack>
<properties>
<scale>1.0</scale>
<rows>4</rows>
<cols>1</cols>
<imagesPath>./images</imagesPath>
<modulesPath>./eardrill</modulesPath>
<rackImageFilename>frame.jpg</rackImageFilename>
<rackHP>1</rackHP>
</properties>
<modules>
</modules>
</rack>

And here is a module zip for the atten module:
BananaPlug
These have been added (with slight renaming) to the library and ModuleMaker. Thanks.

That makes EIGHT formats. thumbs up
dougcl
Holy cow that was fast. Nice work. Thanks. we're not worthy
Kent
D/L now. thumbs up
dougcl
Here's Mori's reverb and cbm's mixer (just created with the module maker)
cbm
Thanks so much for this effort. It's really cool that it happened so fast. I'll be updating the graphics on the ModuleModule page as I do the final one for new modules, so the only ones of my modules that it really makes sense to include now are the mults, atten, mixer, vca, and pulse balloons.
dougcl
cbm wrote:
Thanks so much for this effort. It's really cool that it happened so fast. I'll be updating the graphics on the ModuleModule page as I do the final one for new modules, so the only ones of my modules that it really makes sense to include now are the mults, atten, mixer, vca, and pulse balloons.

No problem. It's fun. I was just thinking that people can use this to make module jpgs, that can then be turned into Buchla modules. This might lead to celebrity module-module configurations that make it into the Buchla module library.

The module module is just about the perfect idea, and I can't wait to see how it develops. Also, I think it helps illustrate why Buchla modules cost what they do.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner  
Page 1 of 1