MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Overdrive module in euro?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Overdrive module in euro?
dougcl
Hi folks, sometimes I get just the right sound, but it's muffled into extinction due to filtering. Is there a module in euro format that people like to use to get the level back up? Something like a little dual amp would be perfect. Better yet would be a quad amp/attenuator/offset.

Thanks,
Doug
wetterberg
whenever I need oceans of gain I grab the Doepfer a-119 ext in/env follower - it'll boost quite nicely.
dougcl
Damn AP-1 lacks a 1/8" input, but that's a good idea.
wetterberg
sounds like you need some adapter cables, there smile
dkcg
I've got an ASys RS-70 Inverter Preamp that I use to give some gain to quieter modules, and it has low and high gain inputs. I was using it for getting signals back from my reamp (the stilton replaced that usage), and still use it to give my MMF-1 and 188-1 some volume (they get kinda quiet sometimes)
dougcl
Yep this is for the MMF-1, mostly.
dkcg
dougcl wrote:
Yep this is for the MMF-1, mostly.

I was wondering if mine was unusually quiet. the MMF-1 levels are much better when FMing it, but mine goes out the audio and into the RS-70 80% of the time to get the levels back up. The RS70's nice n quiet w/o much distortion unless you really crank it. The inverter comes in super handy too.
Kent
Analogue Systems RS430

http://www.analoguesystems.co.uk/modules/rs430.htm

I don't own one but I do believe that there are YouTube videos which an interested party could investigate.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1