MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Best euro module of the year goes to:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]

Best euro module of the year?
QMMG
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Plague Bearer
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Tyme Sefari
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
AFG
31%
 31%  [ 15 ]
Z3000
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Chaquo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
other (specify)
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 47

Author Best euro module of the year goes to:
D/A A/D
After a great idea from out own thetwlo I thought I would rock up this thread. So, what do you guys think is the best euro mod of the year?
thetwlo
thanks! guess I should wait for my QMMG to arrive before i can vote.
Thanks Alex for adding the ChaQuO, as mine is in that evil 5u motm format... i forgot! and sad, there's not a Threeler in euro as well.
D/A A/D
thetwlo wrote:
thanks! guess I should wait for my QMMG to arrive before i can vote.

I jumped the gun, but is I don;t like it as much as I think I am going to I will eat my hat...
felix
For me, it was a tough toss up between the AFG and the Tyme Sefari. I don't have a QMMG...yet.

the Z3k is up there though.
dougcl
VCO-6 (just to be contrarian)
D/A A/D
dougcl wrote:

Shit, I forgot that that came out this year... Fuckity.
thetwlo
dougcl wrote:

no, agreed it's an amazing osc! personally, i prefer the m15 and afg for my twisted world but the vco-6 excels in so many ways and may be one of the best oscillators ever! I don't think i'd ever give up the one i have. It does one(two really) of the best sounding and most flexible PWM waveforms!
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
fact: This thread will not end in agreement.
fact: I own none of those modules.
dkcg
What else by cwejman is new this year? Everything's new to me, didn't have a euro modular in 2007 (I was busy building my Paia 9700s the end of 2007)... hihi
D/A A/D
dkcg wrote:
What else by cwejman is new this year? Everything's new to me, didn't have a euro modular in 2007 (I was busy building my Paia 9700s the end of 2007)... hihi

REALLY??? My god that grew fast!
dkcg
D/A A/D wrote:
dkcg wrote:

REALLY??? My god that grew fast!

I'm lucky enough to be busy working a lot lately, and being single with a new hobby and some money and no wife telling me what I shouldn't spend money on...

Also took some money out of investments to get started, just before the shit got worthless.

And I avoided a ticket by CHP today, man I've been lucky lately...when's the shit storm coming my way?? hihi

Come tax time you may see some modules for sale from me. lol
Soy Sos
The only one on that list that I own is the Plague Bearer and I'm really
looking forward to see what flight comes up with next.....
But the Tyme Sefari gets my vote!
thumbs up
criticalmonkey
tyme sefari gets my vote - but i haven't got my plague bearer yet - so i may change my vote before the weekend

what a time to be a modular user w00t
flippantminister
moddemod came out this year as well.
D/A A/D
flippantminister wrote:

It sure did... I REALLY jumped the gun on that poll... Sorry guys.
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
flippantminister wrote:

and what would make the moddemod more, or as special as the other modules in this list?

not saying anything negative, but theres really nothing special about it. Isnt it just a CGS AM?
indexofmetals
STG wavefolder
D/A A/D
indexofmetals wrote:
STG wavefolder

The only reasons I didn't include this was because its a frac mod originally/currently. Everything else is exclusive to euro.
Kent
Asking the obvious: It had to be released this year, right?

Also, can you go back and add stuff to the poll?
D/A A/D
Kent wrote:
Asking the obvious: It had to be released this year, right?

Also, can you go back and add stuff to the poll?

no... d'oh!
modularplanner
I dont have any of them so manufacturers please feel free to donate 1 of each to me and I'll come up with a decision smile
Kent
Maybe we should use this thread for submissions and then do another fun pole when we have a list together then?
Chuck E. Jesus
Kent wrote:
do another fun pole...

uh, no thanks...i keep to my own...

seriously though, i don't think i've bought anything but used this year (mod wise)...
Soy Sos
Now I feel bad for not voting for the Plague Bearer!
Go go go Flight of Harmony!!!!
tragedybysyntax
I'm casting my vote for the Tyme Sefari. However... I'm sure once my QMMG shows up, could be close. Even tho my TS is out for repair at harvestman...REPRESENT!!!!! THAT FUCKING MODULE IS THE ANTICHRIST AND I LOVE IT!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2