MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Another 1310 Digital Delay video demo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synthetic Sound Labs  
Author Another 1310 Digital Delay video demo
kindredlost
This module sounds great! Full frontal flanging and slapback delay.

The video is dark & grainy (as usual) but I wanted to relay my enjoyment with the delay in a rather repetitious music loop so you could hear the flanging effects.

bwhittington
My delay module arrived on my doorstep today, and I just got through checking it out with just a basic saw lead, which was just torn to shreds on the upper end of the delay and recirc pots. I'm totally pleased with this module. It far exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to delve a little deeper with it.

Cheers,
Brian
kindredlost
bwhittington wrote:
My delay module arrived on my doorstep today, and I just got through checking it out with just a basic saw lead, which was just torn to shreds on the upper end of the delay and recirc pots. I'm totally pleased with this module. It far exceeded my expectations. I can't wait to delve a little deeper with it.

Cheers,
Brian

Doug sent me a tip. He said to try a sawtooth LFO into the delay cv for a Shepards Tone effect. Here is a soundcloud file of a close version.

http://soundcloud.com/david-ryle/down-flange-1310-demo

-David
fac
That was great, Dave. Mine will be here on Monday.
dude
cool video! the flickering gives a haunted house feel, perfect for the current holiday.
dslocum
kindredlost wrote:

The video is dark & grainy (as usual) but I wanted to relay my enjoyment with the delay in a rather repetitious music loop so you could hear the flanging effects.

Thanks Dave. That's a really cool demo of the module. I can't wait to hear what other folks produce.

Thanks, in advance, for any uploads you'd like to share!!!!

WOW, I never thought this would take off so well. Jerri & I are very pleased!
kindredlost
No big surprise Doug. You and Jerri did a fabulous job at building this.

It is integral to my work on the modular now even though it has only been here a few days. I made another tune today which uses the delay without any cv mod in. It sounds really quiet and full bodied.

The sequencer stuff is all one live take and everything is run through the delay. The rest is multi tracked (sort of) the second section is actually live at one take except for one over-tracked TX816 EPiano sound and the mellotron sounds here and there. This was two takes merged into one longer song.

blah, blah blah... shutup and play the tune - right?

http://soundcloud.com/david-ryle/alnilam
VinceL
kindredlost wrote:

Damn you, David. I enjoyed your video so much, I just ordered a 1310 Digital Delay.

Please contact Doug for your commission check. lol
dslocum
Yeah, Damn you David. If you produce any more of your trouble making sounds, I may just have to send Guido over to pay you a visit!

Seriously, Great track man! Thanks!
kindredlost
I'm just hoping Doug remembers me when time comes for the release of the exotic., world changing, fantasmagorical (?word?) Jean-Jacques Perrey SampleCorder. This is too cool for words - even though I make them up.

-David
dslocum
kindredlost wrote:
I'm just hoping Doug remembers me when time comes for the release of the exotic., world changing, fantasmagorical (?word?) Jean-Jacques Perrey SampleCorder. This is too cool for words - even though I make them up.

-David

"fantasmagorical" is now an official word. Look THAT up in your Funk & Wagnall's!

David, you may get something special in the mail one day. Or, maybe not. I'm fickle, so sue me! razz nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synthetic Sound Labs  
Page 1 of 1