MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Welcome ADDDAC!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Welcome ADDDAC!
Muff Wiggler
Very pleased to announce another hosted forum!

__ag has asked for an ADDAC subforum and I'm quite excited about it as it would be wonderful for these unique modules to gain exposure and hopefully make it into more people's racks...... I think this is some really cool stuff and he's moving in an amazing new direction from what we see in most modulars.

Anyway please join me in welcoming the new forum!
Luka
welcome!
bunkdata
Welcome! Looking forward to the new modules!

Best,
Nathan
__ag
Hello all!

i'm proud to have this official forum section, thank you Muff Wiggler!
smile

i hope i can discuss further ideas here and prospect people's interest in future modules!

i might be quiet from time to time, if that happens it's because i'm drown in some new prototype or production aspects of the system. Before starting the brand i never thought that building a module professionally would consume so much time and effort!
please forgive me if i'm silent sometimes!

if you need a quick answer you can always contact me at my email, i might be quicker that way
addac [at] addacsystem (dot) org

looking forward!

all the very best
andre
thetonewrecker
Very excited to get one of these into the studio! Inspiring x 10! So YES, Welcome to the group here!
Lama
Great to see you here Andre! w00t
/Ulf
BugBrand
Great!
Andre is a topnotch blokey, that's for sure.
weinglas
Great! Good to see you here, Andre!

Claus
felix
Welcome! I'm very much looking forward to getting a .WAV player into my system. It just so happens I've had a project in the works with a friend that is *perfect* for it. w00t
bar|none
Congrats Andre.
rico loverde
i really like the .wav, very interesting. love the boundries the builders are pushing...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1