MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mattson DIY sale. 10% off until Oct 30.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Author Mattson DIY sale. 10% off until Oct 30.
mmm
I had to try this out on the new cart. From today until Oct 30, all DIY Assembled/tested modules, Wire kits and accessories are 10% off until Oct 30th. (2010)

The cart is pretty slick, it did all of the math for me. I like this It's peanut butter jelly time!

http://www.mattsonminimodular.com/shop/

I believe there's a coupon code at the checkout step that gives you another 5% off for new customers who sign in to the cart. Just type the code into the coupon window.

I think...

I've never ordered from myself.

This is a great opportunity to grab up to 15% off.

Mattson Mini Modular

Thanks guys,

G
EATyourGUITAR
just curious what format your modules are in?
mmm
EATyourGUITAR wrote:
just curious what format your modules are in?

LOL, hmmm.....

My full modules are 3.5" X 3.5" square. I didn't conform to any standard format. Mostly, because I was bent on making systems as compact as possible.

My WIKI probably helps to put them in perspective. Maybe:
http://www.mattsonminimodular.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

A CD can completely cover one of my modules..

That's why I provided the DIY format. Or, as my customers here lovingly refer to it as FIY: "Finish It Yourself"

That allows for people to take my module circuits and create whatever panel format they desire. And, there's been some good ones. Most of these guys are a lot more creative than I am.

Basically, you design and make your own panel in a format you choose with your own personal graphics, choose whatever type of jacks, pots, switches, knobs, etc. that you like then, stick my board behind it and wire the board to the panel components.

It's not hard to do and really lets you get creative. Some of the guys on here can help with panel designs and sourcing panel parts.

I once told a guy that you can make a panel out of cardboard and draw your graphics with a Sharpie if you wish. It will still work.

I should do that and post a pic. That would be funny hihi

Long answer to a short question but, I hope it helped.

G
mmm
The sale will end tomorrow..I think seriously, i just don't get it

We'll see what the cart does.

G
ach_gott
mmm wrote:
That's why I provided the DIY format. Or, as my customers here lovingly refer to it as FIY: "Finish It Yourself"

I would add that the mmm kits are delightful to assemble... the easiest kits to assemble ever, but just enough of the DIY in it to feel like instant gratification.
mmm
Thanks for reminding me.

I've extended the 10% off sale on all DIY stuff through today.

Mattson Mini Modular
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Page 1 of 1