MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Something wicked this way comes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author Something wicked this way comes
Malekko
In the spirit of Halloween here is a clip of an upcoming Malekko module. I've been playing with the prototype for the past few days now. It wouldn't take too much sleuthing to figure out what we're up to, but here is an audio clip on one of it's modes. In this clip, in addition to the module, i use a sequencer an envelator, and a VCA only.
Enjoy!
giorgio
whatever it is i like the sounds of it
jonkull
Is it a triple digital VCO?
nickciontea
thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
sandyb
hmm.

sounds sort of like a resonating delay with a v/oct input.

i hope hyper
worker8
Dual sine osc with am capability ?
Entrainer
Malekko wrote:
i use a sequencer

O'RLY? Do tell.
justin3am
jonkull wrote:
Is it a triple digital VCO?

my money is on this... sounds like Phil's design. hyper w00t screaming goo yo

Of course i could be wrong.
jonkull
Look at the Malekko website lab section. Phil Gallo at NAMM discussing the triple digital VCO.

It would make me very happy if that sequencer was the Anti-Envelope by the way.
itijik
Stop making me rethink my oscillator choices!

Its the triple digital VCO "sub system"! woah
Malekko
jonkull wrote:
Look at the Malekko website lab section. Phil Gallo at NAMM discussing the triple digital VCO.

Give this man a prize!
man is it fun, i've only had it @ M.H.I.C. for a few days but i spent one day in one mode...i think i'll spend a day with each mode....today was frequency shifter 2
The module has morphed quite a bit since those videos were made...and if you can believe it, way more options!
More clips tomorrow
w00t
itijik
I can't wait to see and hear more! Count me interested thumbs up
rico loverde
lovely.
stretta
w00t

Thank you!
attacksustain
fucking yes.
jonkull
Malekko wrote:
Give this man a prize!

Like a triple oscillator prototype. lol hihi
bsmith
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2009/02/17/wnamm09-plan-b-model-30-trip le-digital-vco-subsystem/

edit:
and part 2..
http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2009/02/17/wnamm09-plan-b-model-30-trip le-digital-vco-subsystem-2/
Entrainer
Whoa. I just tracked down that video, awesome you worked something
out to get it out to us! I didn't even know what I was missing and now
it's the TOP thing I want next.
Entrainer
Ah, and BSmith comes with the link. applause
blz
phil is awesome

i think my 107 is gonna love this thing
rico loverde
the one in that video is pretty insane sounding, modulating the modes looks great. any speculation when we might see Malekkos released? soon?
NV
Fantastic, the loss of the Triple VCO Subsystem was one of the biggest disappointments for me when Plan B went under; I was hoping that Phil would find someone else to take the reigns. Truly great news that Phil passed the design off to your capable hands.
cbm
Cool. I wondered if the Plan-B implosion took that down with it, but now I know better.
Kodama
I was trying to stay quiet!

That thing is insane, like HD the next generation!

w00t
Entrainer
Is it still that big? I hope so! I like knobs, CV inputs on
the panel, not in a menu.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 1 of 12