MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

all PlanB patch
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author all PlanB patch
dkcg
4 m10's make the timing and the delay effect, M15 FMed by another M15, through two M12 filters modulated by the M10s.

http://joekickass.com/donk/sounds/soundlab/media/DSF_0075.mp3

Patches like this one remind me why I started with PlanB modules...
Cybananna
I love it. w00t I love my M15's for FM too.

Damn you though. How am I going to fit a M12 filter into my already full case. I really liked the filtering I hope something similar can be done with just one.

...time for another case... help
Cat-A-Tonic
Brutal Resonance!!! eek!
dkcg
The 2nd M12 is just to vary the frequency a bit. One M12 gives an awesome sound, these M12's are after the M13. I rarely filter before the gates lately, especially with the M12s, the M11 usually end up beofore a gate or VCA since it gets loud like a TResonator. I like how the resonance makes the vactrols sing even more when filtered after the gates.

The M12 doesn't self-oscillate, but that comes in handy when going after the gate since the chances of blowing your eardrums is a lot less. The Model 11 Evil Twin...have to be careful, I've almost gone deef from that filter. lol
felix
4 M10s !!!!!? Gah! Jealous.
Cybananna
dkcg wrote:
The 2nd M12 is just to vary the frequency a bit.

I rarely filter before the gates lately, especially with the M12s.

I like how the resonance makes the vactrols sing even more

I'll have to try filtering after a LPG. never thought of that. There's just so many combinations available with modular...

This filter is top of my want list now... After the elf ADSR (I really really need some envelopes and have no space left...).
dkcg
Cybananna wrote:
dkcg wrote:
The 2nd M12 is just to vary the frequency a bit.

I rarely filter before the gates lately, especially with the M12s.

I like how the resonance makes the vactrols sing even more

I'll have to try filtering after a LPG. never thought of that. There's just so many combinations available with modular...

This filter is top of my want list now... After the elf ADSR (I really really need some envelopes and have no space left...).

The M12 is my favorite bandpass filter of the ones I own. I like it better than the frequensteiner, polivoks and the Cwejmans for smoother not so violent bandpass filtering, especially for after gate woody resonance. Lowpass, eh, it's ok, but not great, you actually get more low frequencies using bandpass with a wide bandwidth and medium resonance. Can't use it as an audio source (no self oscillation), but that makes it no less useful. grin

Violent bandpass...the polivoks and the M11 take the cake.

Let's hear what you come up with filtering post gate. grin
wetterberg
would love to hear this one without reverb :-) (alas, I know it's hardly possible, but if you never ask.... )
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1