MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Tragedy By Syntax NEW STUDIO/PIX!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Tragedy By Syntax NEW STUDIO/PIX!!!
tragedybysyntax
Not sure if anyone here would care to see but.... After moving the studio round and round because of sound and security problems... I finally moved into a house with 3 acres and a 2nd floor ALL FOR MUSIC!!!. Here is a few new pics I just took a few secs ago. I'll post more but... Just wanted to show off my modular and some other crap I have in the Tragedy Studio. Peace everyone!! smile

<br>My New Speak and Math Circuit Bent I Just Finshed!!!Man Is That Bastard Evil...Juno/Circuit Bent Casio/Circuit Bent Speak and Math.
Alienation
Very cool....It's always cool to see how others organize their studios.

The Speak and spell is brutal!! :shock:

Did you do your Blacets as kits? I'm in the process of finishing up some MOTM VCO's I've had forever it seems, in addition to that I have 2 Triwave picogenerators stuffed and ready to box up and test.

Gotta love DIY.

Cool rig.
tragedybysyntax
*shakes his head in saddness* only one person has something to say about what i've been working my ass off to achieve. Awesome.... Zerosum gets a new pedal and there is 6 pages of people licking his ass....lol. Zero, love you bro. smile
Muff Wiggler
tragedybysyntax wrote:
*shakes his head in saddness* only one person has something to say about what i've been working my ass off to achieve. Awesome.... Zerosum gets a new pedal and there is 6 pages of people licking his ass....lol. Zero, love you bro. smile

Hey! Haha damn a man for being busy why don't ya lol

Looks damn great Luigi, I could sure as hell have some fun in there!
J.w.M.
A whole floor devoted entirely to music? Day-am. Here I am stuck in the corner of one room.

Seriously, though, looks great. I'd kinda like to hear what that speak and math can do...
consumed
looks great man!
Muff Wiggler
yeah zero's pics got more attention than my pics too, don't you guys care about kissing my ass as well mad cry lol
tragedybysyntax
lol, muff you rule man. smile
One day Zero, you and I should hang out for a day and hook all of our shit up and hit record! Peace all!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1