MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What's this?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author What's this?
Knobtwister
"13 knobs, 22 jacks, 25 LEDs, 6 buttons, and a 2-digit display in 21HP.", from Scott's twitter.
hmmm.....
Veqtor
the hp suggests it's digital, might it be the granular module?
Knobtwister
Hopefully hihi
shamann
Bionic Lester?
Veqtor
Hmm, maybe... we'll just have to wait and see I guess...

Damn, the suspense of these module announcements are killing me!
blz
ill be beyond slap happy to get my hands on the granular module ill scream for 15 mintues
suboptimal
Hope you sample that scream of yours. hihi
governor blacksnake
It's the "keystone" module (named Double Andore) meant to be combined with a digital oscillator or two - it's basically two AD/AHD envelope generators with all of the goodies, customizable/morphable curve shapes (kind of like how piston honda does it), with the outputs of each EG normalled to the control inputs of some VCAs (lin/log switchable, optional cross-mod)

Should be in production by NAMM. The granular design is even stupider currently standing at 28HP with dedicated randomization controls per parameter and an SD card slot, but that happens later.
blz
damn that sounds awesome any idea of when the granular will be in production or is it to far off to tell
Exuviae
governor blacksnake wrote:
It's the "keystone" module (named Double Andore) meant to be combined with a digital oscillator or two - it's basically two AD/AHD envelope generators with all of the goodies, customizable/morphable curve shapes (kind of like how piston honda does it), with the outputs of each EG normalled to the control inputs of some VCAs (lin/log switchable, optional cross-mod)

Should be in production by NAMM. The granular design is even stupider currently standing at 28HP with dedicated randomization controls per parameter and an SD card slot, but that happens later.

Sweet mother of all that is awesome...I want it NOW...
Montag
Sounds awesome!

And I especially can't wait for the granular module- #1 top anticipated module next to that pesky livewire chaos computer system. Hopefully we'll see it soon!!
Knobtwister
All this waiting is killing me slowly Dead Banana
reignbear
governor blacksnake wrote:

will the VCAs have inputs for external sources?
we're not worthy The Harvestman
Entrainer
WANT.

NOW>
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1