MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sounds like it to me
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Sounds like it to me
synthmaker

Bruce
synthmaker
Ok that didn't work.
Here's the jpeg

Bruce
Bryan B
Bow to your robotic overlords!
rezzn8r
nice system! The Chewbacca Defense
discomicke
jawdrop !!!!
pugix
Only one ZerOscillator? hihi Looks like there's room left for another one. screaming goo yo
russma
Mighty.
BTByrd
eek!

If I had the $ that the Daft duo has, I'd definitely have a Modcan of similar size. SlayerBadger!
sandyb
love

i embedded the video for you Bruce.
JohnLRice
Awesomeness! we're not worthy love
MechaSeb
Both the trailer (particularly the drum sounds !) and the huge modcan system are amazing ! woah woah
zerosum
Oh my! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
I just thought of a lot of things I want to do that I hadn't thought of before eek!

So beautiful! It's peanut butter jelly time!
dude
fuck, so that is daft punks A system

applause
dude
any way we can get a list of what is in there row by row? i am unfamiliar enough with A territory or i would be doing it right now.
sduck
Only one zero. And no sequencers. Hmmm. Pretty tame. razz
7thDanSound
I'd like to take that one out for a spin! But it looks like the modules are grouped together with other modules of the same kind. I prefer a bit more randomness in my cabinets. Which is actually a whole nother topic. Not that I have any A modules. Yet! I know I should actually get the B series because it'd play nicer with my .com but I don't wanna because I want to go Serge and Buchla. I digress.

That is one heck of a system anyway!
suitandtieguy
Congratulations, Bruce!
Kent
Incroyable et Sacre Bleu mélangé ensemble!

Loose translation: Dead Banana
syzygywell
Mygod that is just sick.
kindredlost
Glad to see Daft Punk in the movie. Too bad the system A wasn't in the trailer. Nice custom cabinet setup.

Sceptic ON--

I wonder how much of it was used in the score? No doubt they had the cash advance to buy this from Bruce, not that they couldn't anyway but still, I wonder how this fit in with the music?

--Sceptic OFF
terrafractyl
Nice Modcan picture!

pity about the music eek! I was quite worried when i heard DaftP were doin this soundtrack, and it was all hyped up like these guys are musical legends or something... Well I agree they now how to sidechain a bassline and remix oldschool funk, but write orginal sounding interesting music?? pft
The main lead in the vid sounds totally lame to me.
Sorry for the hating, but these guys have always annoyed me somewhat.

emdot_ambient
sduck wrote:
...no sequencers...

Top row, left cabinet, second from the left.
J3RK
terrafractyl wrote:
Nice Modcan picture!

pity about the music eek! I was quite worried when i heard DaftP were doin this soundtrack, and it was all hyped up like these guys are musical legends or something... Well I agree they now how to sidechain a bassline and remix oldschool funk, but write orginal sounding interesting music?? pft
The main lead in the vid sounds totally lame to me.
Sorry for the hating, but these guys have always annoyed me somewhat.

Agree with all of this. They do have good taste in synths though. Nice Modcan!
BlueOctopus
Nice!
haricots
I'm looking forward to seeing this movie! Whether you like Daft Punk's music or not I think they are a perfect choice (I still love Homework).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2