MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Waldorph Pulse
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Waldorph Pulse
Chuck E. Jesus
finally got a chance to play with the Pulse that i traded the keyless Pro One for with mr Zerosum, and me likey...easy enough to program w/o looking at a manual, but i need to d/l the CC table so i can use my BCR2000 for even easier programming...the strength so far seems to be the wide varity of tones with the 3 oscs and the tendedcy to overload grin

gotta go, i'm on a friends computer....not goint to be around much this summer, trying to remodle my studio and home, and getting my camper studio going as well....

later...
zerosum
THe cross mod is freaking sweet...
Why dont they just call them FM??
I'll look it up, but I swear its the same thing.

the mod matrix is great..
I'll definitly track down a plus model later/eventually/long time from now..
Chuck E. Jesus
zerosum wrote:
THe cross mod is freaking sweet...
Why dont they just call them FM??
I'll look it up, but I swear its the same thing.

the mod matrix is great..
I'll definitly track down a plus model later/eventually/long time from now..

FM is generally thought to be linear (ala yamaha), and "cross mod" i guess is exponential i suppose? yeah, i been messing with the crossmod a ton...the Pulse really comes alive with th BCR2000, i have a pretty good setup on it, makes it much more functional...the Pulse has quite a noticible stepping on certain things (filt, oscs etc), too bad they don't have a programmable lag proccesor...regardless, it sounds very good, fits in really well with my other gear...i haveit in a rack case and can fit an Alesis MMT8 and Zoom sampler including all cables and power supplies, i'm going to put my yammy AW4416 portastudio in a flight case, add a boom box and a Roland midi key, there's my camper studio right there....yes, i think our trade worked out great for both of us grin
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1