MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Schroff screws
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Schroff screws
revmutt
Hopefully this will help someone else..

I recently bought a Schroff rack and was having a hell of a time finding the right screws to mount modules. I had heard the size was M2.5mm x 10mm and I'm hoping that's right. If anyone knows whether or not I am right abut the size please post.

Finally, here's a place in the US that has them:
http://www.mcmaster.com/
GCF
That's what I got. I picked up some 2.5 screws with socket head or whatever it is called from Micro Fasteners. They look pretty good. I will post a pic of it some day.
sandyb
yup - that's what you need. the ones i use need an allen key rather than a screwdriver too.
revmutt
sandyb wrote:
yup - that's what you need. the ones i use need an allen key rather than a screwdriver too.

I didn't want to go the Allen key route, I'm just not that tough.
GCF
revmutt wrote:
sandyb wrote:

I didn't want to go the Allen key route, I'm just not that tough.

I ended up going with socket heads for both my Euro and Frac, just because I hate when Phillips head screws slip. Socket will at least insure that I am getting a good grip each time I try to screw in a module. (It also looks pretty cool IMO).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1