MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

EH pedal on an aux send
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author EH pedal on an aux send
Johnisfaster
I was trying this but the results weren't great obviously cause the send amps the signal too much. What's a good way to do this?
Kent
Search any and all audio forums for "Re-amping" or "Re-amp" or "Reamp".

I use this thing and it is the Bomb-Diggity.

felixer
simply turn down the aux send hihi there should be a 'aux master' knob somewhere on your mixer ....
that said: distortion/fuzz boxes can be very temperamentfull. the 'reamp' route also changes the impedance and that might/will change the sound. you'll have to experiment ....
dequalsrxt
felixer wrote:
simply turn down the aux send hihi there should be a 'aux master' knob somewhere on your mixer ....

Uh yeah, I was gonna say that too... I've always run most of my effects through aux sends, EH pedals included, and I've never had any problem sending or returning.
rico loverde
same here - never had any probs w EH pedals on sends...
Delta T
I've been using a POG2 on an aux send from KORE 2. The POG is connected to my M-Audio Preofire 2626. I route audio from KORE to and from the POG. Really neat way to have either side of my Chapman Stick (or other instruments) processed by it. I also do this with an RC-50 looper.

Dave
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1