MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
scozbor
i just received a horrible email>>

I am sorry Kevin, my health has taken a turn for the worse. I can not complete your order in any known time frame. Hanging on to your money would not be in good faith. I humbly apologize. Grant Richter Wiard Synthesizer

after 4+months of waiting?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i don't know what to do?!?!

Let's hope he is OK eek!
Luka
sorry to hear that mate

buchla smile
serge smile
Muff Wiggler
:(
indexofmetals
bad news indeed!

you on the wiard yahoo list? there was some explanation there but only hints that things might be getting final

out of interest - what did you order?
consumed
hm wow. so the 300 series is coming to an end perhaps.
sandyb
that's pretty bad both for you and for Grant - i hope he is ok - things on the wiard list have seemed a bit out of sorts recently as indexofmetals said. i don't suppose there's much point me contacting him about an order now :(
Muff Wiggler
i just hope he will be ok - the modules are nice but you cannot compare that to a man's health
indexofmetals
definitely muff, I think everybody wants Grant to put his health first

this is probably why I never heard back from him about increasing my order
scozbor
yeah i only had a noise ring and borg on order. i'm guessing there are a few disappointed people with LARGE orders around.

i'd rather he was ok than me have 2 modules though

he said to contact him in 3 months or so and see what's happening.

we're not worthy we're not worthy RESPECT!! we're not worthy we're not worthy
Luka
yeah best wishes goes to the man himself.
tragedybysyntax
OH NO! Him and Mike Brown? :(
Kwote
i have faith that all will turn out for the best.

perhaps someone like.. oh i don't know.. Muff? could point him towards this forum. he mentioned interest in one of his recent postings.
JohnLRice
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about that!
D/A A/D
sad
suitandtieguy
i hope he's okay, and recovers well.
krisp14u
tragedybysyntax wrote:

And Geoff Waterston of the now ex Orgon systems

I hope Grant is ok he is a genius in my eyes

And has been so generous to the SDIY community
elemental
krisp14u wrote:
tragedybysyntax wrote:

And Geoff Waterston of the now ex Orgon systems

I hope Grant is ok he is a genius in my eyes

And has been so generous to the SDIY community

I didnt realise Geoff became ill?
I was in contact with him a couple years ago. He stopped responding to emails, and I was advised not to deal with him by someone selling one of his systems on eBay.

Sad news. Hope Grant recovers well.
revmutt
tragedybysyntax wrote:

I don't know if there has been any specific and terrible health issue for Grant as much as he is worn thin.

I could be wrong but I know he hates rumors.

TD
Muff Wiggler
i hate the idea of rumors as well and talking about people's personal issues makes here makes me pretty uncomfortable.

I think the health comments are a response to the message in Scozbor's initial post in this thread. That's actually the first I've heard about possible health problems.

However, personally, if I had the number of orders Grant has piling up, the stress alone would be enough of a health issue for me. I really hope he can balance all the things in his life - which is a big part of health, mental and phyical health are very much the same thing as I myself have learned time and time again.
Kwote
very true Muff. stress can trigger so many things. something i can currently attest to wholeheartedly.
indexofmetals
anybody else receive an email from Grant? From his email on this list it sounded like he was going to be emailing each customer to discuss their outstanding order, maybe he's got a lot to get through.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1