MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Euro Woggelbug!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Euro Woggelbug!!!
D/A A/D
Tony is releasing the Euro Woggelbug!!!

eek! eek! eek!

So much for not needing a new case...

we're not worthy
brandon daniel
D/A A/D wrote:

eek! eek! eek!

So much for not needing a new case...

we're not worthy

Wait, what? Huh? More info, plz thx!!!!

eyes... Rockin' Banana!
elemental
Sweet. 8)

But .. who's Tony?
tragedybysyntax
MakeNoise I'm assuming? I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!! smile
GCF
That's great! The one he did for someone else (can't remember now, but it was bananafied) looked incredible.
flippantminister
D/A A/D wrote:

any idea what the eta is on this? i am still saving for the qmmg, and now he drops this on us!
D/A A/D
GCF wrote:
That's great! The one he did for someone else (can't remember now, but it was bananafied) looked incredible.

That would be Ross Healy, our own Amnesia.

flippantminister wrote:
D/A A/D wrote:

any idea what the eta is on this? i am still saving for the qmmg, and now he drops this on us!

I was told by a little birdy that it will be in "the next few months"... love Just long enough for me to convince myself to buy a 9u... WHY DID I SELL MY DIY RACK??? very frustrating
Peake
Attention D/A A/D: I'm afraid your spoon's too big.

Woggle woggle.
jonkull
I want one of these things. I guess I'll have to make some space...or buy another rack.

There may be another run of PCBs in Feb. for people interested in DIY.
Leisure Cove
Yes yes yes! Such good news! Now if only Banalogue would re-introduce the VCS into the wild...

...anyway, thanks for sharing! This has made my day! hyper
REwire
Looking at the Wiard Version and the Euro Banana conversion for Ross, I wonder how many controls or ins and outs are going to be left off the Make Noise version. Too few and it'd not surpass other randomizers already available.
dkcg
REwire wrote:
Looking at the Wiard Version and the Euro Banana conversion for Ross, I wonder how many controls or ins and outs are going to be left off the Make Noise version. Too few and it'd not surpass other randomizers already available.

I believe the one Ross has/had was made by the Make Noise guy, you can kinda tell by the graphics.

I'm looking forward to it. Another flavor in addition to the Heisenberg is welcome in my setup, looking forward to having the M24 and a woggle fight it out in a crazy chaotic patch.
Glitchmachines
D/A A/D wrote:

we're not worthy

Count me in...
Bricks
wow. Ill do it just for his frontpanel. I was about to order a parts kit to populate my pcb, but now maybe Ill hold off
amnesia
Yes it was mine

I just sold it last week. I loved it but I am trying to get my euro system down to 3 racks not five because of the Buchla 200e I am not using the euro as much..My thinking is if I can get it down in size I can get it to be as portable as the 200e..plus I am still 6 panels short on my 200e....which I absolutely love to bits :-)

Anyway Tony makes amazing stuff and I love his graphics,

The worst thing a human can possibly do is to be into euro modulars, Buchla and Serge and wanting more stuff from them all,,and the most amazing thing is I only have $75 a week !!!

I do have a QMMG on the way :-)
amnesia
What Tony should do is make a Music Easel..with his talent and graphics he would have a huge hit on his hands :-)

Hell I would get a second job just to buy one!
fluxmonkey
i hope tony has cleared this with Grant...
mono-poly
Yeah me to.
D/A A/D
fluxmonkey wrote:
i hope tony has cleared this with Grant...

I have no doubt that he did.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1