MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

We're Back! (?) Sorry for the outage
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author We're Back! (?) Sorry for the outage
Muff Wiggler
Well, looks like Dreamhost finally got their fileservers back into action.

Very very sorry for the downtime - the only major outage I've had in over 3 years of hosting with these guys. I guess it happens.

Thanks everyone.
Muff Wiggler
actually, service may be shaky - this issue is not yet marked as 'fixed', it seems they are still working on it

so, we're up right now, but if it goes down later on please don't panic
brandon daniel
Muff Wiggler wrote:

Very very sorry for the downtime - the only major outage I've had in over 3 years of hosting with these guys. I guess it happens.

Then you've been extremely lucky. I host with DH, too, and have had a hell of a lot more downtime with that in the 6 years or so I've been with them. But I'm on an overloaded cluster, so I think it tends to get hit pretty hard with issues on the margins, you know?

I actually volunteered to be among the first moved to their new style of shared hosting, I figure it couldn't be any worse, and it'll move me to a new cluster.
Kent
The worst day of my modular life... I woke up early, at 4AM, and had nothing to do whilst I stated into cyberspace.
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
now bring back the kitties!!! angry we're not worthy love
scozbor
muff is the only thing that keeps me sane at work.
yesterday was not a good day at work.
Muff Wiggler
i am REALLY sorry everyone cry oops

as a small consolation prize and to thank-you for your patience, I've brought back the cats w00t
flippantminister
Muff Wiggler wrote:
i am REALLY sorry everyone cry oops

as a small consolation prize and to thank-you for your patience, I've brought back the cats w00t

yay cats!

one of ours disappeared last week... it has been 9 days since we've seen him. he is 14. i fear the worst...
scozbor
flippantminister wrote:

one of ours disappeared last week... it has been 9 days since we've seen him. he is 14. i fear the worst...

oh no! that's not cool. good luck kitty kat!!
Kent
Bring back the guitar girl!
JohnLRice
I managed to get though this without too much distress. I just sat naked in the corner in a cold sweat, convulsed a bit and knawed on my toenails until they bled. help
Kwote
i've been busy so i missed the snafu. don't let it happen again or else angry
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
YAY CATS WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just noticed that the cats have been brought back!!!!
BananaPlug
Hey Muff, I'm sure there must be less extreme ways to get us to stop obsessing over PG & LP. hihi
rezzn8r
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
w00t w00t w00t
Veqtor
IT WAS FREAKING ME OUT!
screaming goo yo w00t hyper
tiny333
w00t!! i stayed calm by staring at this pic of MUFF'S on gearsluts headbang

look down a bit

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-gear-so-little-time/54104-list- here-all-lunchbox-modules-api-500-series-format-13.html

lol

Bananallama!
Luka
i got so much done in the last 48 hours
shows how much of my time i shirk on the internet lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1