MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PB Model 12 Modulations
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author PB Model 12 Modulations
dkcg
Cwejman VCO-2RM, four Model 10s (2 in LFO mode), QMMG, Cyclotron, Dalek, Saw Animator, all through a heavily modulated Model 12. And I figured out why my signals were so hot all weekend, I had the switch on my recorder set to mic and not line. Levels fixed, no reverb at all on this one, just modular synth direct to my korg mr-1.
Glitchmachines
nice patch!
elemental
(Sorry slightly off-topic!)
How are finding the Korg mr-1?
Thinking of picking one up to go travelling with.
I have a battered old Edirol R1 but the sound quality with the built in mics sucks. Also would be great to not have to switch on the computer and have quick recording ability when I'm just having a modular noodle sesh.
VanEck
Very interesting patch. Thanks for sharing. SlayerBadger!
dkcg
elemental wrote:
(Sorry slightly off-topic!)
How are finding the Korg mr-1?
Thinking of picking one up to go travelling with.
I have a battered old Edirol R1 but the sound quality with the built in mics sucks. Also would be great to not have to switch on the computer and have quick recording ability when I'm just having a modular noodle sesh.

I LOVE it! But the mic sucks donkey. It sounds great and the transfers sound great, no need to start up the DAW at all to record a nice analog patch.

My only gripe is the battery, it last at most 4-5 hours, and it's internal, so you gotta plug it in and wait it out. They have a battery extender (basically a power plug with the proper voltage feeding into it) that's free once I actualy send the form in, but been lazy. Not great for field recording, only 1/8" inputs, and I wish it had a spdif in and out, but overall, I'm very happy with it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1