MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

what else should I add here
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author what else should I add here
amnesia
Hi all
see the photo below

I am wanting advice on what modules to get to complete? this system. I am not a huge fan of filters, have had many in the past but nothing can touch the Serge filters in my opinion...
I have a Livewire Steiner on order but think that the QMMG may be ok as a filter so then I could use the Steiner money on some other module.
I am more into fast experimental sounds than playing musical notes etc.

I was thinking some kind of module that has pulse outs , but not sure where to start module wise. I just sold the CGS/Elby Utility LFO and loved it so much that I may get another but it was a bit too big in panel size for my 3 rack system. I am also thinking of loosing the joystick as I dont use it that much so there is more space.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated//

VanEck
I don't see any Harvestman in thar!

Zorlon Canon for the random gates perhaps?
Kent
8) Zorlon was the first thing that came to mind for me as well. How about the Model 28 Tap Clock? That thing is super handy as a generator or follower of pulses. You can get very creative with the toggle switches.

What about a 2nd A-189-1? One for CV molestation & the other for audio?

If you ditched one of the other modules, the Tyme Sefari wouldn't go amiss.
flippantminister
amnesia
I thought about the Program Ta Clock but isnt it quite quantised?

Its a real shame not to be able to walk into a store and try things out
dkcg
What about a Model 17 triple timer and making your own pulses/gates?
I thought you just got rid of your euro setup?
amnesia
no just made it more compact....:-)
Kent
amnesia wrote:
I thought about the Program Ta Clock but isnt it quite quantised?

Yes & no. I like to have my MC01 Master Clock and Model 28 Tap Clock locked to each other. Flip a couple of toggles and you can switch which is the master. Combine the Model 28 with the A-149-1 and have the model 28 clock to it, total semi-randomness. You can use the outputs and the toggles to determine how you want your clock pulses laid out.

amnesia wrote:

Try France, my friend... try France. I live in the friggin capital of the country. Nuffin.
dkcg
Kent wrote:

amnesia wrote:

Try France, my friend... try France. I live in the friggin capital of the country. Nuffin.

I know what you mean, I have to drive like a whole hour to go to noisebug and sit in traffic in hollywood for an hour to go to big city. hihi

But seriously, I wish AnalogHaven would open up a storefront with a demo system, like big city and noisebug.
amnesia
Try AUstralia..I may as well be on MARS
ideovideov
PLL
ideovideov
maybe another filter? polivoks and a multiple? or the Doepfer A106-1 if you really want to go XTREME... you got alot of lpg's. zorlon is sweet too. i've been making super mario beats noises all day with that.
amnesia
i have had the extreme filter and the evil twin////I guess I am not really into filters too much.
I have also had a PLL just sold it......
dkcg
STG Wavefolder? Seems kinda up your alley.
wetterberg
flippantminister wrote:
yeah, I wouldn't get the 149-1 without this - nobrainer upgrade to me.
Kent
amnesia wrote:
Try AUstralia..I may as well be on MARS

I didn't know that Mars had big fuck-all sharks, minute toxic blue octopi, & all the venomous animals that one could hope to have!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1