MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Cyndustries shipping frenzy? anyoen get anything yet?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Cyndustries shipping frenzy? anyoen get anything yet?
chimologic
the week before last there was a n announcement on cyndustries list about a bunch of back ordered modules shipping, has anyone here received anything as of yet?

I am one of the people on the backlog for a long time now and told it was about to ship, so I am wondering if anyone has actaully received anything. tried asking on the cynduestries yahoo groups but looks like my message got filtered out.
BananaPlug
If anything turns up I'll let you know.
Montag
I haven't received anything yet either... Were you personally told your modules were going to ship, or just that yahoo group update?

My emails were filtered out from the list as well.. quite frustrating.
BananaPlug
Okay tea leaf readers, on her website the page for the LPGs has this:

Of course it's the 16th now but we'll ignore that for the moment. Some messages on the ModularSynthPanels group indicate she has the PCBs for them. Keep your fingers crossed and leave a space under the tree.
chimologic
Yes I was told about 2 weeks ago my order would ship in '5 days or so'. mine is for a zero is not for an LPG though.
dkcg
Did you see the new modules announced? odd number divider and a prime number divider? two more I will probably never get a chance to own. lol
GCF
dkcg wrote:
Did you see the new modules announced? odd number divider and a prime number divider? two more I will probably never get a chance to own. lol

It is really easy to announce new modules when you have no obligation to produce or sell them.
cbm
dkcg wrote:
Did you see the new modules announced? odd number divider and a prime number divider?

Those aren't new modules. They've been in the Cyndustries line for quite a while. They just got rotated to the home page.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1