MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Removing dark energy side panels
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Removing dark energy side panels
nuketifromorbit
For a variety of reason I want to replace the wood ends on my DE with some of my own. Whats the best way to go about this? Should I just knock em off with a screw driver and a few light taps from a hammer?
7thDanSound
Aren't they screwed on? If no screw heads are visible from the outside they might be attached on the inside. I'd try to take it apart first and see how it works before I started using force on the poor fella.
Pfurmel
Burn them off!

I think they are screwed from the inside. Probably better to take it apart and have a look as mentioned above.
BugBrand
It says on the Doepfer Page

Quote:
The wooden side plates can be removed if desired. They are mounted by means of two screws to the metal box. The holes in the metal box can be used also to mount several devices together (e.g. with common wooden side plates on both ends).
nuketifromorbit
BugBrand wrote:
It says on the Doepfer Page

Quote:
The wooden side plates can be removed if desired. They are mounted by means of two screws to the metal box. The holes in the metal box can be used also to mount several devices together (e.g. with common wooden side plates on both ends).

Doh, I thought I had looked over the manual throughly. Thanks

*edit, I just opened it up and woo applause they mounted the screws in such away that one would have to completely remove the cv converter in order to unscrew the woodends. I guess I'd better just forget about this little project, because I'll be damned if I'm going to muck about inside there that much.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1