MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Doepfer 15cm yellow patch cables
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Doepfer 15cm yellow patch cables
VanEck
Anyone know if/when Analogue Haven will be getting these in stock?

I like the length, and being that I am in Pittsburgh, i really want to wire up my system with Black and Gold cables razz
Leisure Cove
VanEck wrote:
I really want to wire up my system with Black and Gold cables razz

lol
Kent
Do those Doepfer cables mate well with Cliff jacks? I seen to recall some kind of issue; but it could be the eggnog talking.
Soy Sos
Oh yeah, Black and Gold. I heard about that. hihi
Doesn't this town have a football team or something?
astroschnautzer
Kent wrote:
Do those Doepfer cables mate well with Cliff jacks? I seen to recall some kind of issue; but it could be the eggnog talking.
I don`t know what cliff jacks are but the doepfer cables I have used worked better then mogami cables and they are cheaper then mogami, mogami and plan b jacks together is the worst combination, doepfer cables work good for me on plan b jacks too (is plan b with cliff jacks?)
Kwote
i started with doepfer cables and i can't vouch for them. the connections are fine but they're way too thin for my tastes and still to pricy compared to allelectronics.com
flippantminister
i have a pile of doepfer cables and have not had a problem with them. i like their trim plugs- i have some of the ad infinitum cables and the plugs are so big... i think the slimmer dopefer plugs make it easier to see what is going on. noisebug now has SMS cables, which have the same plug style, but the cable itself is a little stouter. also, cheap! i prefer cables that are not very long, too. doepfer and sms both make really short ones. sms has a 6" one!
wetterberg
Kent wrote:
it might be wink Doepfer uses Cliff jacks too, iirc - they're certainly of the same design.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1