MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Trouby Math Sequencer?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Trouby Modular  
Author Trouby Math Sequencer?
rawkeyc
Hi everyone, I have become somewhat interested/curious about the Trouby Math Trigger Sequencer. I sort of have an idea of how it works and what it does from the (short) description on Trouby's website. I was wondering if any of you have first-hand actual experience using one of these modules, and, if you do, what are your impressions? Also, additional explaining of the functionality would be helpful. Any and all comments or opinions would be appreciated - I am limited for space so I can no longer just buy a module and hope that it turns out to be cool and/or useful...
trouby
yes, i know, it's difficult to describe smile
video demo of all modules planned soon Rockin' Banana!

changed the design a bit, and updated the trigger sequencer, too.
dude
hyper
dude
i JUST noticed these pictures for the first time and i am so fucking happy i did.
these are from the trouby website:
arithmetical

logical
trouby
yes, i did these pix to show WHICH trigger outputs of the 16 are used.
some use all, some make figures smile
infradead
dude wrote:
i JUST noticed these pictures for the first time and i am so fucking happy i did.
these are from the trouby website:
arithmetical

logical

oh wow...
dude
some patterns look the same, do they scroll through their patterns in different orders?
trouby
the ones which look the same, has different orders wink

i forgot to say: its possible to check the values of all sequences, but its VERY time intensive...
dude
i figured. that is very good.
diophantine
trouby wrote:
i forgot to say: its possible to check the values of all sequences, but its VERY time intensive...

So, is there an algorithm, piecewise function, or something that can be provided to determine what the result is based on f_logical(A,B) and f_arithmetic(A,B)?

Or, any further information on the computations, etc. that you can provide?

Just very curious as someone interested in the module, and as a math geek. hihi
trouby
yes, there is an algorhitm wink
try this datasheet:
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheets/560/493318_DS.pdf
diophantine
Thanks! Makes sense using the 4-bit output of an ALU.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Trouby Modular  
Page 1 of 1