MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Eventide Pedal?...tease
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author New Eventide Pedal?...tease
itijik

I am assuming a reverb in factor form! SlayerBadger!
ignatius
pedal? meh.

i hope it's something else.

according to their blurb it's supposed to be:

Eventide Newsletter
Our audio development team has been toiling over our latest creation for nearly two years and are hopeful that we will have a new product to demonstrate that is unlike anything else out there. We know the expectations are high; we intend to exceed them. This product contains some of the best new magic we have ever conjured; you will not be disappointed.
scozbor
i cant believe i just watched that hmmm..... very frustrating
itijik
ignatius wrote:
pedal? meh.

i hope it's something else.

according to their blurb it's supposed to be:

Eventide Newsletter
Our audio development team has been toiling over our latest creation for nearly two years and are hopeful that we will have a new product to demonstrate that is unlike anything else out there. We know the expectations are high; we intend to exceed them. This product contains some of the best new magic we have ever conjured; you will not be disappointed.

Hmm, doesn't sound like a reverb then.

Stupid video, but their lame marketing worked...I want to know what it is!
giorgio
i've heard it sounds like this
SPUDBOY WILSON
yish! boy oh boy oh boy....... t3h 8@nz3r@t3d
cluster
jesus.... talk about weak video production

i am intrigued
Fidgit
get ready for the Eventide Space Factor
hdd
a new reverb pedal with midi ?

Dead Banana

you can't imagine how this kind of pedal are insane with secondary output of machinedrum or monomachine !
suitandtieguy
i think it's going to be a pedal version of the Stutter program from the H3000 series.
dkcg
I bet it's a plugin. hihi
Soy Sos
Shit, is that video cheezy!
Audio quality absolute crap.
Christopher Winkels
Fidgit wrote:
get ready for the Eventide Space Factor

Or consider these possibilities:

- Eventide X Factor: offers three annoying and tedious presets that end up sounding lousy and trite, all in one convenient box.

- Eventide Max Factor: high quality blush, mascara and lipstick in one convenient box.

- Eventide O'Reilly Factor: takes inputs and makes them sound loud, grating, and incomprehensible, all in one convenient box for you to step on.
hdd
can't check the source but find that

nanners nanners nanners

Quote:
Eventide Space Stompbox Has "Reverb And Beyond"

Eventide's new Space stompbox features 12 of the company's signature reverb combination effects taken from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4 along with some startling new sounds. These unique delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and special effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are now available in a compact, roadworthy package. The 12 signature Eventide reverb combo algorithms include: Room, Spring, Plate, Hall, Shimmer, Reverse, DualVerb, ModEchoVerb, MangledVerb, Blackhole, TremeloVerb, and DynaVerb. Space's software is upgradeable via USB 2.0, and it's MIDI-controllable via USB or MIDI in, out/thru. Other features include: instant program change; real-time control with ten knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal; tap tempo and MIDI clock sync; 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI; true analog bypass; rugged cast metal construction; reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access; mono or stereo operation; guitar or line-level inputs and outputs; and a programmable HotSwitch.
m0rb1d
awesome!
Scaff
good news. You can never have enough Eventides Wow!
chamomileshark
out of curiousity, what is the sound quality of the Eventide pedals? are they good sound quality but less features than the big boxes?
dkcg
chamomileshark wrote:
out of curiousity, what is the sound quality of the Eventide pedals? are they good sound quality but less features than the big boxes?

I've wondered this as well. The 3 existing pedals seem to add up to what I do with the Eclipse, but I never tried the stomp boxes. The rack units give you much more output options, like AES digital, ADAT optical, balanced and 1/4"(available at the same time). A few more inputs, like 2 pedal inputs and digital ins (rca, spdif, aes). But it is a hassle to take out live since I end up rewiring half my setup every time I take the eclipse out of the rack. Pedals would be much better for a live performance setup, the racks seem much more useful in a studio setup.

I can't say anything about sound quality on the pedals, but they should sound pretty close to each other since they are the same algorithms. The only thing I'm not sure is if the pedals can do 88.1 or 96kHz clock speeds, but that doesn't matter much live.

3 pedals (about the equivalent of the Eclipse) gives you way more knobs (12 vs 1) and patch routing options than the rack unit tho which can only tweak 1 parameter at a time without using an external controller or midi.
giorgio
delay that syncs to midi clock would be great
chamomileshark
dkcg wrote:
chamomileshark wrote:

I've wondered this as well. The 3 existing pedals seem to add up to what I do with the Eclipse, but I never tried the stomp boxes. The rack units give you much more output options, like AES digital, ADAT optical, balanced and 1/4"(available at the same time). A few more inputs, like 2 pedal inputs and digital ins (rca, spdif, aes). But it is a hassle to take out live since I end up rewiring half my setup every time I take the eclipse out of the rack. Pedals would be much better for a live performance setup, the racks seem much more useful in a studio setup.

I can't say anything about sound quality on the pedals, but they should sound pretty close to each other since they are the same algorithms. The only thing I'm not sure is if the pedals can do 88.1 or 96kHz clock speeds, but that doesn't matter much live.

3 pedals (about the equivalent of the Eclipse) gives you way more knobs (12 vs 1) and patch routing options than the rack unit tho which can only tweak 1 parameter at a time without using an external controller or midi.

ok, now I am even more curious. I've just looked at the UK prices from one supplier

Eclipse £1,700 with each of the pedals around £370 each...hmmm
Danotranto

Space features 12 of Eventide’s signature reverb combination effects taken from the H8000FW and Eclipse V4 along with some startling new magic. These unique effects, previously available only in Eventide rack processors, are now available in a compact, roadworthy package. Never before has there been a more dazzling collection of reverb algorithms combined with delays, pitch shifting, tremolo, modulation, and special effects in such a compact and affordable package. Space will be available in February at an Eventide stompbox dealer near you.

12 of Eventide’s Signature Reverb Combo Algorithms

Room
Plate
Spring
Hall
Reverse
Shimmer
ModEchoVerb
DualVerb
Blackholeâ„¢
MangledVerbâ„¢
TremoloVerb
DynaVerb

Features

Wide variety of spatial effects including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects
Studio quality sound
Compatible with any source material - solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
Instant program change
Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
True analog bypass
Rugged cast metal construction
Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
Mono or stereo operation
Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
Programmable HotSwitch

love
machetemirage
I'd like to hear the more out there effects on this one, especially being a fan of making ambient stuff. The website says "compact and affordable, but we'll see.
digitalganesha
I can't wait for this!!!!!! applause
MFPhouse
...the Reverb sounds like this
http://bit.ly/ge1IWw
This is the Reverb from H8000fw, but they wrote they put the Reverb from The H8000 in this Box .
The Delay, Chorus and Pitch on this Tracks came also from Eventide H8000fw.

If you like this Music you can Vote here hihi
hdd
a demo here

http://soundcloud.com/sourcedist/moog-voyager-thru-eventide-space-reve rb-pedal
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2