MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

my actual system (Euro- + FracRack)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author my actual system (Euro- + FracRack)
alex82

+ Frack Rack Modules: (Blacet) FilthyFiltre, Klangwerk, I/O Module, Improbability Drive, (Motm) 1190 VCA, 1490 Ladder VCF
+ Kenton Pro2000 for sequencing..

What's your opinion of my actual System?
Maybe you think something important is missing ore maybe some modules are too much for this dimension (f.e. VCA, filters...).

Comments are welcome...
chimologic
WEIRD STYLE!
revtor
looks like a solid base set of modules for 2-3 voices of sequenced madness. maybe want another eg or two? Id organize the case a bit differently..

What do you feel its lacking for how you have been using it?? looks like you left yourself some space to "fill in the gaps" Bring some noise/randomness maybe, or a clock divider & EG's/Resettable LFO's stuff to get rhythm from your MIDI/CV's triggers.. What great choices to make huh?

have fun!

~Steve
alex82
revtor wrote:
looks like a solid base set of modules for 2-3 voices of sequenced madness. maybe want another eg or two? Id organize the case a bit differently..

What do you feel its lacking for how you have been using it?? looks like you left yourself some space to "fill in the gaps" Bring some noise/randomness maybe, or a clock divider & EG's/Resettable LFO's stuff to get rhythm from your MIDI/CV's triggers.. What great choices to make huh?

have fun!

~Steve

Hi
Did you see the listed Modules in my FracRack. There is a noise source the imrobability Drive..

I think sometimes maybe the system is a little bit overblown with 3 filters, 3 mixers and 6VCA.

And instead of that, it would be maybe make more sense, to have some more tricky modulation option.
For that things, i thought about a hardware sequencer, ore a149-1/2
A152 is maybe also a very cool to make weird routings and modulations

With hardware sequencing there are arguably more random stuff possible. Maybe i'm a little bit tired of software sequencing..But question is, if the results are also useful for music, not only for some interesting patches
wink

On the other hand with the kenton is also much possible, but in a diffrent kink of way.
I don't know.. i posted this tread espacially for new influences and new ideas.
chimologic
- a second sequencer and a clock divider might turn out useful/cool

-or plan tap clock/triple event timer combo will give your system a total new avenue of rythmic possibilities. while you are it why not get a low pass gate or two for a different flavor of vca?

I would also want another EG or two with that setup.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1