MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Thank-you Don Buchla <3

CEM3320 and other rare chips...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author CEM3320 and other rare chips...
inlifeindeath
I've got 3 CEM3320 chips and plan on building at least one filter with one. Any suggestions? Looking at the Tellun 442 right now here.
Would anyone be interested in the spares or know what they would be worth?

I've also got a M083B1 tone generator, SN74LS221N dual monostable-multivibrators, and 12x TMS3614 (anyone have a datasheet for this?) which I believe is an octave divider?

Any cool ideas are welcome! Thanks!

Bonus points for anyone who can guess where these all came from!
Blingley
Some kind of organ was the source, I'd assume. 3614 is, indeed, a frequency divider used in Crumar organs. And probably other things.
jhulk
digisound 3320 filter design is easy to do

i think its 80-7a with out looking it up

i have the pdf data sheet for the tms3614 keyer octave divider ic made by texas instruments it takes a octave of keys and puts out 2 oscillator square waves at 8' and 16' used in the farfisa polychrome.

i have pdc layouts for it for the polychrome but because you need 24 of those chips which are no longer made i have not had them made yet

was looking into making a pic version to replace it but i have not had the time to look at it any further
jhulk
texas instruments lost the data sheet when i inquired about the ic
Blingley
Come on OP, release us from the suspense. Dead Banana
synthdude
inlifeindeath wrote:
I've got 3 CEM3320 chips and plan on building at least one filter with one. Any suggestions?

I have pcb's for the Digisound CEM3320 LPF. It is an smd board, and it works and sounds great. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.
inlifeindeath
Blingley wrote:
Come on OP, release us from the suspense. Dead Banana

haha my bad. Crumar DP-50!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1