MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Choices pcb panel pattern
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Choices pcb panel pattern
rico loverde
Hey Flight, I was curious if ya might have a pattern for the hole placement for the pots and jacks so I can panel mount the pcb board. Just got a new skiff and need to make the choices module a bit shallower...

thanks Flight!!!
flight
Here ya go.
rico loverde
your the best, thank you.
flight
And just in case, the template for the old joystick.
rico loverde
are my pots the right way, i know the in and out need to be grounded, do the rest?
flight
rico loverde wrote:
are my pots the right way,
Are you really asking me that? hmmm..... The silkscreen on the PCB shows how they go. I have no problems answering questions but come on, seriously?
Quote:
i know the in and out need to be grounded, do the rest?
That depends on where the incoming signal comes from. If the signal comes from a module that uses the same power supply as the receiving unit, then no (banana jacks would not be usable otherwise). If the signal is coming from a source outside of the system, then it requires a ground reference for proper operation.

In short: ground all of them unless you have ground loop issues. That's the standard approach anyway - it's more versatile.
rico loverde
[/quote]Are you really asking me that? hmmm.....

shit, i meant jacks. yeah id be a dumbass if i didnt fig out the pots.

sorry.
flight
OK, now it makes sense. I thought it sounded odd...
S'OK! SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1