MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Happy anniversary MMM non-sale
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Author Happy anniversary MMM non-sale
mmm
It was a year ago that I started offering my module boards to the DIY crowd. In retrospect, I'm really glad that I did. w00t

I have met some wonderful people and seen my customers do some amazing things. Thank you all. applause

I mentioned last month that I had to raise my prices and was going to re-figure my cost analysis over the holidays and post them on the 1st.

I didn't do that. I've been busy. Sorry but, good for you. I'm getting ready for NAMM and will be leaving for sunny (rainy?) CA next week.
Anybody that wants to grab something now, this is a good opportunity.

Orders received before next Sunday should be shipped before I leave. Any orders received while I'm at NAMM will have to wait until I return but, food money would be welcome thumbs up

I'll start re-figuring my prices when I return. Until then, they'll remain as they are.

Most of my existing customers haven't taken advantage of the "new customer sign up" discount on my cart. Just type "newcust5" in the coupon code box during checkout and it will give you a one-time 5% discount on your order.

Hope your holidays went well, Thank you all and here's to a wonderful 2011! Guinness ftw!

Mattson Mini Modular
negativspace
We're glad you did too, George. Thank you for your excellent modules, and of course for humoring/supporting us in our builds. 8_)
parasitk
Ahh as soon as I have some money I can spend on things I enjoy, I need to pick up a couple boards from you!

//Chris
mmm
parasitk wrote:
Ahh as soon as I have some money I can spend on things I enjoy, I need to pick up a couple boards from you!

//Chris

Any time Chris. CU soon nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular  
Page 1 of 1