MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SN Supercontroller
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author SN Supercontroller
Cat-A-Tonic
Fonik may be doing a 2nd run of PCBs, but it looks like we need a few more eager souls to pledge their irons.
http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=223056#223056
Who's with us?
Come on, you know you want one or two to go with your SN Voice, or Dark Star Chaos.

I hope it isn't out of line to be so solicitous here about a thread on another forum.
Kent
I'd be tempted if someone was down for making a faceplate in either Frac or Euro.
Cat-A-Tonic
You could imitate Fonik's front panel DIY or otherwise...
or I guess you could try to organize a group buy for that too.

I'm still waffling over whether to make 2 19" racks with one SN Voice and one SN SuperController each, or just make 4 separate modules imitating others' layouts.
I'll probably go with the latter option just in case I ever find the need to thin the herd.
spbaker
i just put my hand up for one hyper
and with the chips being sold on there too it makes it a great deal!
his resonator module is one of my favs at the mo.
BugBrand
spbaker wrote:
his resonator module is one of my favs at the mo.

Absolutely! Man, that's a great sounding module - I should dig out the 2nd PCB I've got and do a compact version to fit in my current set up. Really, adding this module into an audio chain always seems great.

(and there's a spiffy new souped up version along now or sometime soon I think?!)
spbaker
yeah there is a rev3 coming out with a matching stereo panner board for the ps3100 - check the thread here: http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?highlight=resonator&t=291 64
(thnx luka!)
so it seems you will be able to get just the stereo panner board to go with the rev1 & 2 boards w00t
wetterberg
Kent wrote:
I'd be tempted if someone was down for making a faceplate in either Frac or Euro.
yeah, the front panels are always the kicker, it seems...
Kwote
i feel like an asshole not getting the SNVoice done yet, so feel silly trying to expand it.

maybe i'm not seeing far enough ahead but it's easy to be blind when you're broke. Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1