MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Sequencing without a sequencer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Sequencing without a sequencer
darenager
2 clock dividers and a mixer to make a ghetto stylee sequence, just an experiment but good fun, 16 modules used, nothing else. Gonzo!

radams
ELECTROnIQUE - damn damn damn sounds good - applause applause
BugBrand
Yes!

Really gels when the hats are brought in.

Much fun!
kosta
Very groovy man. w00t
darenager
Thanks, only had 20 minutes to get something done so it was very much a set-up and roll the camera job (hence gonzo) But I think I will experiment in this direction a bit more in the future as it was quite enjoyable, both in terms of the time limit and using things in a different way to my existing habits. thumbs up
whitewulfe
That was quite the lovely tune!
dan_p
Thats ace mate!! Guinness ftw!

you see the "pointy finger of tweak" come into shot and you know something gonna happen.....

You always seem to manage to get the right knob at the right time and get the changes and transitions spot on.
thumbs up

I've been having some fun doing some of this kind of sequencing with the mixer, the stepped out is quite good fun to mix in as well.
darenager
Cheers Dan, yeah I was using the 16 stair out and a few of the clock outs, into the dual DC mixer with some set as + and some as - and the mixer linked where I took the output, it is also fun to go into the crusher in S/H mode and then clock that at a different rate again, with a bit of glide and the wet/dry at various settings.

Hehe, yeah the "pointy finger of tweak" was eager to get back to something fun after the festive period, where it spent most of the holiday being thrust into various bowls of nibbles lol
KNYST
This is great!! SlayerBadger!
darenager
Thanks Guinness ftw!
mirri
thumbs up
SineBrave
Thread necro just to say how awesome this is.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1