MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

wiard vco samples
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author wiard vco samples
indexofmetals
could someone please post some straight samples of the vco waveforms?

I want to put a deposit on a few modules and would like another vco but haven't heard any of it's raw waveforms before

I've got a wogglebug (plus some 1200 series) and will try and get an envelator & a filter (stuck between borg & if there's an omni left - I've love lpg's but have several)

cheers
chamomileshark
There are some here;

http://share.ovi.com/channel/ChamomileShark.public
parasitk
Is it just me or is there a serious lack of 300 series audio and video on the internets in general? There are tons of Wogglebug clips, but not much else. Even the yahoo group is somewhat barren.

That said, chamomileshark thanks for the link! Cool stuff there! w00t
Kwote
totally agree.

http://www.kwotemusic.com/606_Boogie_produced_by_Plord_and_Kwote.mp3

wink
parasitk
Yep this is one of the few! Great stuff.
chamomileshark
I hope to put more up. It's just a case of remembering to record some of the tracks I'm working on dry(ish) and then extracting them to put on that site. That way I'll build a library because there aren't so many demos available as you say.
indexofmetals
thanks for posting these, just what I was looking for
Reptil
those chamomlleshark linear FM sounds are amazingly clear and yet full of depth. very inspiring. I tried a little using my A-111s but either I'm doing something wrong, or it just sounds different. heh
I gather you're using the boogie filter and some reverb on those too huh?
Coffee Addiction FTW
chamomileshark
Yes, I use the Borg 1 filter plus the Yamaha Rev 7 reverb.

I have a longish peice that uses linear FM in a semi musical way, but with more processing and with a patch controlled by the sequantizer. I'll post it when it's fit to be heard.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1