MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where do you get those plastic philips tweakers?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Where do you get those plastic philips tweakers?
dougcl
Anyone know where to find those little plastic philips head screwdrivers for calibration? Don't want to fry any modules with a metal one.

Thanks,
Doug
JohnLRice
Hey! Check this place out:
http://www.tecratools.com/pages/datacom/alignment.html
I think I'm gonna get me that nice anti-static set! Boat

EDIT: And there is a ton more places out there. Do a Google search on:
plastic alignment tool
dougcl
JohnLRice wrote:

EDIT: And there is a ton more places out there. Do a Google search on:
plastic alignment tool

very frustrating I've been searching like crazy! I don't see any philips head on the page you linked! I must be doing it wrong. Maybe they don't exist, and we're just supposed to cram these standard head alignment tools into the pots? Or does hex mean philips for some stupid industry specific reason? help
rezzn8r
the red derlin tools in the link posted by JohnLRice should be what you are looking for. derlin is a synthetic material with low conductivity. A hex key is something like an allen key. I don't think that is what you are looking for.
JohnLRice
rezzn8r wrote:
the red derlin tools in the link posted by JohnLRice should be what you are looking for. derlin is a synthetic material with low conductivity. A hex key is something like an allen key. I don't think that is what you are looking for.

rezzn8r is correct (WELCOME to Muff's rezzn8r! w00t hihi )

Doug, you would just use one of the standard flat blade tools, even though the hole in the trimmer looks like a philips. Mr. Green
dougcl
Thanks John!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1