MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy new year to everyone! Thanks for being part of this place, every year you all get cooler and cooler. Apologies to everyone waiting on me for PMs, emails, subforum creation, etc. The holidays have been super busy! I'll be catching up over the next week, please hit me up again at that point if I haven't gotten back to you yet. Sorry for the delay. Thanks! <3

Oops My Cable -- How to mend a banana (cable)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Oops My Cable -- How to mend a banana (cable)
BugBrand
Sometimes the wire comes out of the banana plug - argh!
But it is quick and easy to repair!

Tools required - one small flathead screwdriver and a pair of wire-strippers

You will notice two little rectangular holes on the side - use the screwdriver to depress these nubs and flip out the top part.

You can then slide out the metal part.

Inside the metal part is a little threaded set-screw - you can see it through the side window (where the wire will go). Put the screwdriver into the top of the metal part and locate the screw terminal. Unscrew it to open up the side hole.

Use the wire strippers to strip a short length on the end of the wire, then insert it into the side-hole.

Tighten to attach. Trim off any excess from the other side of the side hole.

Re-insert the metal part and close the little plastic flap.

Job Done!
miditerranean
Hasn't happened to me yet but I'm saving this thread for future reference, thanks Tom!
emergencyofstate
Thanks for this Tom. I just repaired three of my cables and it took less than 10 minutes!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1