MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

dual donut slapfrenzy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author dual donut slapfrenzy
stk
Donut uno, meet Donut dos. Bit of backup filtering from RS110 and Sherman, modulation fapping from Maths & MFB dual ADSR, triggered by Donut gate outs.

http://soundcloud.com/stk/stk-mod-20110112

I'm usually not one for the old S&H pitch source, but the hilarity was too much to ignore.
nrdvrgr
Nice! My Donuts are also discussing things sometimes... they speak Swedish now though.
elsuturo
sick sounds!
spbaker
double greedy!
stk
spbaker wrote:
double greedy!

hihi my Harvestman obsession is reaching crisis point. Luckily, I'm almost out of space w00t
Corbeau
Dead Banana That's fucking cool

Sounds like a someone on speed playing racket-ball with an electric bass. I love it love
stk
Corbeau wrote:
Sounds like someone on speed playing racket-ball with an electric bass. I love it love

Almost my thoughts exactly. I've got to restrain myself from fucking with the patch too much before I work out some way to rig up some physical controllers and go spastic on it twisted
Corbeau
stk wrote:
Corbeau wrote:
Sounds like someone on speed playing racket-ball with an electric bass. I love it love

Almost my thoughts exactly. I've got to restrain myself from fucking with the patch too much before I work out some way to rig up some physical controllers and go spastic on it twisted

If you find a way, please post the results screaming goo yo
stk
Will do. I've got a FSR-4 but it's a little small and pokey.
Thinking of rigging up my drum pads, see if the trigger outs will work hmmm.....
Johnisfaster
really awesome!

I can't wait to get my system functional again waah
sgnelson
Very nice sounds, it does have that "lpg" sound to it, even though you used a mmf.
stk
The fun continues..

http://soundcloud.com/stk/stk-20110114

Swapped out the Sherman for my newly acquired T-Resonator, twiddles a few knobs. I really like the pseudo-timestretching tones coming out of the T-Res nanners
Dofkev
Really great! Thank god for harvestman!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1