MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Rack Planner does Modcan
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Rack Planner does Modcan
dougcl
Thanks to BananaPlug for being a field tester and getting the modcan modules built.

parasitk
Awesome. I think it's great that this planner is multi-denominational. I'll get started putting together Modcan stuff ASAP!
flippantminister
pretty.
neandrewthal
Not to take away from your excellent work, but just a semi-related question: What's up with the lack of pretty green and blue banana jacks like I've seen on older modcans?
dougcl
neandrewthal wrote:
Not to take away from your excellent work, but just a semi-related question: What's up with the lack of pretty green and blue banana jacks like I've seen on older modcans?


Well, here's the beauty of the whole thing.... I have no idea! I didn't make the modules, BananaPlug did. Once you have an image (jpg, gif, whatever), building and using a module takes about a minute. You want something changed, you can easily modify it for your own preferences.

You can take pics of DIY stuff and add that too. You could take a pic of your dog and add that as a module.

I suppose you could use the program to make a puzzle. Maybe other ideas?
BananaPlug
Quote:
Well, here's the beauty of the whole thing.... I have no idea! I didn't make the modules, BananaPlug did.

Those are current images from the Modcan web site.

Quote:
You can take pics of DIY stuff and add that too. You could take a pic of your dog and add that as a module.

Oh no, it will be cats cats cats for the rest of the thread. Give me a few days and I'll have a web app to make a module file from your uploaded image.
dougcl
BananaPlug wrote:
Give me a few days and I'll have a web app to make a module file from your uploaded image.


Awesome. we're not worthy


Can you do one for rack images too? hihi
flts
and one for cats plz? kthxbai! Coffee Addiction FTW
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group