MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

some .bam questions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author some .bam questions
itijik
First question. I have read some of the other .bam threads that mention it having an issue with the outputs. Is this just a memory now?

Second question. These are setup to have 2:1 bipolar gain at the extremes. Is there a way to modify them to produce unity gain instead?

Third question. Don't you just love purple? thumbs up
itijik
no answers?
plord
.bam or .mix?
itijik
.bam hmmm.....
suitandtieguy
A) I have fixed a significant majority of the first version that shipped. Send me a photo of yours and I'll tell you what it is.

B) yes. I can't remember the Rx number right now, I'm at home. I'll postf later.
itijik
Nice, thank you.

These are pre-purchase questions, so I don't have a .bam to show. I am wondering what I will get if I order from AH.
suitandtieguy
you won't have any problems regarding the outputs.
urbanscallywag
Bump! Mr. STG I would like to unity gainify my .BAM. Could you please post the resistor number and value?

Thank you! 8_)
Stinktier86
Oh yes, it would be very useful to know how to mod it to unity (once i get one. Schneider's laden doesn't seem to have any)
infradead
love my .bam so much
suitandtieguy
to make your through-hole .BAM unity gain, make sure all the resistors up around the TL072 are the same value. R5 will be the odd man out.

no i can't tell you exact values, because different runs have different values, kind of like the Big Muff.

the SMT version will have a jumper to select unity or 2x gain, and bipolar or monopolar operation. it will likely be in the next batch of SMT stuff to manufacture (i'm done with through-hole on this one.)

infradead wrote:
love my .bam so much

thank you!
infradead
suitandtieguy wrote:
to make your through-hole .BAM unity gain, make sure all the resistors up around the TL072 are the same value. R5 will be the odd man out.

no i can't tell you exact values, because different runs have different values, kind of like the Big Muff.

the SMT version will have a jumper to select unity or 2x gain, and bipolar or monopolar operation. it will likely be in the next batch of SMT stuff to manufacture (i'm done with through-hole on this one.)

infradead wrote:
love my .bam so much

thank you!

well fuck me running. looks like i'm going to need another .bam
infradead
suitandtieguy wrote:

infradead wrote:
love my .bam so much

thank you!

bumping this for urban.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1