MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where to order Serge?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Where to order Serge?
tragedybysyntax
So... what's the contact info for serge panels/m-class and... do they take credit card? lol. I'm itching to pull the trigger on a creature and a powersupply. smile
carbon111
Contact info is at the bottom of all my Serge pages:

http://www.carbon111.com/serge_index.html

w00t
chimologic
no credit card.

No email.

call Sound Transform Systems at (262) 367-3030 for ordering.
carbon111
Yep!

SlayerBadger!
tragedybysyntax
Ahh, okay. Really tho.... no credit cards? DAMNIT! lol.
Kent
Don't do it! Not on credit, man.
carbon111
Credit cards are evil...probably the worst-interest-rate loan you will ever get. Like throwing money in the toilet...especially for high-dollar items.
parasitk
So out of curiosity, are the prices listed on Egres remotely close to the current actual prices? For both panels and m-class. Thanks.
suitandtieguy
Why does Rex do it that way?
bartlebooth
Quote:
are the prices listed on Egres remotely close to the current actual prices

The Egres prices were pretty accurate (even a bit high). My bigget surprise was that the TKB was actually a few hundred less than listed on the Egres price list ($2,250 vs. $2,700 on the Egres list). If you look further down in the 'modules' section it does have the correct price but I had focused on the 'panel' price. Yes, it's a bit confusing.
parasitk
bartlebooth wrote:
Quote:
are the prices listed on Egres remotely close to the current actual prices

The Egres prices were pretty accurate, the only thing that surprised me was the TKB was actually quite a bit less than listed on the price list ($2,250 vs. $2,700 on the Egres list). If you look further down in the 'modules' section it does have the correct price but I had focused on the 'panel' price. Yes, it's a bit confusing.

It'd be nice if it were official, and actually up to date. This "no web/no email" thing is freaking archaic. It's fine they only want to take orders by phone, but at least let people know information about your product online! very frustrating
bartlebooth
yeah, I can see your point but really only the initial contact is by phone, after that most everything was done by email (including price quotes) and Rex has always been extremely responsive.
parasitk
bartlebooth wrote:
yeah, I can see your point but really only the initial contact is by phone, after that most everything was done by email (including price quotes) and Rex has always been extremely responsive.

No that's cool. And I've heard wonderful things about the support. I'm just saying a simple official website with what they offer and current prices would be nice.

I mean I shouldn't find out about new M-odules because I see Bakis post about it on modularsynth.net, you know? confused
chimologic
it is set that way so that an international known band cannot find him and make him work on an insanely big system and the rest of us get fucked for over 6 months or more...like it happend to another manufactureer a while back hihi
parasitk
hihi
b3nsf
You should ask Rex for exactly what you want, he can diagnose your needs..

I would advise having an apointment or something important hint hint approx 30mins after you call Rex, that way you wont use 95+ (daytime) of cell phone minutes... headbang Rockin' Banana! Guitar

Anyways it's a good time, be ready for awesome stories!

later,
ben

Ps. I bought the mogami banana to switchcraft 1/4 and 1/8 cable sets and they are amazing quality!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1