MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

update:NES/SID & paper kettle ROMs packed, shipping
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author update:NES/SID & paper kettle ROMs packed, shipping
Bricks
Edit:

Orders closed. mµTown heads back to the abyss.
sparks
Ordered!

Eh, now I just need to get a Piston Honda d'oh!

SlayerBadger!
Bricks
holy richard d james batman!
sparks
Man, I'm so looking forward to getting them. It was the kick in the booty wiggler I needed to actually start looking for a PH. So.... anybody feeling like parting with theirs?
a100user
Ordered thumbs up

Now need to buy a second PH to put them in very frustrating
Low-Gain
Ordered!
God_Albino
ugh i would love to get a SID rom, I just got my PH and brandon smith set yesterday and am struggling to get a grasp on the awsomeness of all of that, damn limited edition/limited run everything, especially in the obsessive buying realm of eurorack.
bsmith
Mix'n'match homeslice, hope you enjoy.
Bricks
All paid orders have been processed, burned, and packed.

A handful have shipped, the rest will all ship tomorrow.

Thanks so much to everyone who ordered.

Also props to bsmith for being an amazing dude and sending a bunch of packing materials to help out. Really really kind. we're not worthy
nuttymad
seriously, i just don't get it Damn! I knew I should've ordered. I just bought a PH on tuesday.
opsysbug
Hmmmm wondering if you guys got my email...thought in came in under
the wire but no reply ? hmmm.....
newgreyarea
WTF!! I didn't even hear about these. I suppose I should start dicking around on the internet more and making music less.
Booooo!
-
Richard Devine

Paperkettle ROM Set arrives: SID/NES, Creature, Schumann PLL, and Brainwaves = Happy Piston Honda.

thumbs up
jbartee
Richard Devine wrote:

Paperkettle ROM Set arrives: SID/NES, Creature, Schumann PLL, and Brainwaves = Happy Piston Honda.

thumbs up

Bricks boxed up your order before I arrived to help with packing / shipping. Stoked to see you got one of the coveted pink chips. Guinness ftw!
Richard Devine
jbartee wrote:
Richard Devine wrote:

thumbs up

Bricks boxed up your order before I arrived to help with packing / shipping. Stoked to see you got one of the coveted pink chips. Guinness ftw!

Hey, just installed these tonight, these sound great. Lots of fun playing around with these ROMs. Is there anything different about the coveted pink chips?
jbartee
Richard Devine wrote:
jbartee wrote:
Richard Devine wrote:

thumbs up

Hey, just installed these tonight, these sound great. Lots of fun playing around with these ROMs. Is there anything different about the coveted pink chips?

Thanks! Would love to hear what you're up to with them...

Nothing different about the pink chips except that they're pink. We did a bunch of semi-random designs and colors.
Bricks
I painted some of the ROMs.

Same contents... you can think of them like hologram chase cards hyper

The NES/SID is either C64 rainbows or Nintendo grey/black/red

The silver with the green dot is homage the the Creature's TGO panel and LED.

The black and gold is the Schumann PLL

The pink one is the recording of my Brainwaves, best for lo-frequency work.
soundsubs
ok: when can we/i order more of these?

(and what is on each chip? multiple samples of said original chip or the math behind their original roms or ??
Bricks
It was a limited run. Further orders are closed for the forseeable future. I'll be sure to post if there is ever another pressing in the works. The ROMs are freely available for download under Creative Commons at my site, http://www.paperkettle.com/blog

Chips were waveform samples from various pieces of equipment

Split chip with special stage: NES's 2A03, C64's SID

paper kettle 3 pack:
Serge Creature (filter heavy)
Schumann PLL (pitchglitch)
my own Brainwaves (for squiggly LFOs)
opsysbug
opsysbug wrote:
Hmmmm wondering if you guys got my email...thought in came in under
the wire but no reply ? hmmm.....

So thats a no I guess... waah
Bricks
sent you a PM
opsysbug
Thanks for getting back to me. Response in the mail...
boramx
hey fellas,
i haven't gotten my ROMs yet. any chance that my position in the queue or my location on the mid-atlantic means i should wait a bit longer?
Votek_Mendo
Same for me hmmm.....
I'm in Canada...Montreal.
Hope to receive them tomorow. waah
Bricks
the bulk of mailings went out this week - youll all see em soon
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2