MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Foot pedal questions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Foot pedal questions
Gloworm
Hi all, Ive been lurking in the background for a while but theres lots of good inspiration to be found here for fracland!

Im considering getting a foot pedal and was wondering what the scoop was. Dose anyone have them in there setup and how would you go about patching them in? I dont know much about the Blacet I/O but would it let you control voltage with one? Is there anything to look out for so it would work properly with Frac modules?

Theres a nice Moog one that has four cv outs and you can step threw each one with a button next to the pedal but its a little over kill for what Im looking for with a bunch of computer and midi features.
Kwote
choose wisely! it will work. the I/O manual covers what you need to know. just check it on blacet.com

just be aware some pedals will not get the job done. i think going cheap is not the answer but there's probably something out there. i got burned. no fault to blacet. just a shitty pedal.

you may think the moog is overkill but i'm willing to bet it's not plus it'll free up the I/O for cooler functions. or you could DIY something that suits your specific needs!
Gloworm
Yeah, the Moog fc sure would be nice and it would be good to free up the i/o

Im just looking at the synthesizers.com's QFCV Variable Foot Controller http://www.synthesizers.com/controllers.html too. if it would work its only 35 bucks.
Kwote
Glowworm wrote:
Yeah, the Moog fc sure would be nice and it would be good to free up the i/o

Im just looking at the synthesizers.com's QFCV Variable Foot Controller http://www.synthesizers.com/controllers.html too. if it would work its only 35 bucks.

i thought about that one. probably should've gone with it. i dunno. i lost my mojo for the whole foot control of the modular.

i like the idea of engaging and disengaging but not really looking for pedal action. not sure why though lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1