MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Creature & Quad slope almost here...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Creature & Quad slope almost here...
b3nsf
IT's at the Post Office----I get it tomorrow!!! :ninjacat: :ninjacat: :ninjacat: :ninjacat:

Happiness!

later,
ben
chimologic
most brutal first post in the history of "Muff's Modules & More
cats and modular synths, but mostly cats" forums
Muff Wiggler
chimologic wrote:
most brutal first post in the history of "Muff's Modules & More
cats and modular synths, but mostly cats" forums

holy crap, no shit

MY ASS IS BLEEDING

b3nsf, welcome! wow. i think you picked a good time to sign up!
Muff Wiggler
awesome avatar btw love
wetterberg
yes mate, avatar is awesome!
so these are two m-odules, right? shit. Hope you're prepared to share some audio! SlayerBadger!
parasitk
Welcome! – I already hate you! hihi

Seriously, congrats on the Serge! SlayerBadger!
b3nsf
Yes, Today is the day!!!

I'm dying to play with it.... I ordered bananas from test path so I've been hooking them up to each other for the last week in anticipation... I've been trying hard to get modular type sounds from my Steiner, Running it thru the Marhsall Time Modulator with the Mooger CP 251 patched up for cv input!!!!
meh nice attempt but its not quite the same as making a jumble of wires for your patch!! heh. Now I'm looking at my other gear like Prophet-3000 and Sh-7 and wonder if I should sell these puppies for more Serge!! help

I'm thinking I'd get the TKB, wave proc, and maybe a dual filter/mixer or the mayhem M-class next.... Call me crazy but I like the black thing in the middle it looks like the shape of a humanoid with the floating pyramid from the dollar bill and a glowing blue eye in the middle... /me chants we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
panda30y
Nice, you must tell us how well that system works. I've been pondering what my serge setup will be. And I'm trying to make it as flexible as possible with 4 m-odules and a tkb, so a quad slope is definitely being seriously considered. But my wallet and bank account says it'll be another few years before that all comes together.
very frustrating very frustrating
b3nsf
im loving the hell out of it!!!! wow, this is really fun! Youtube video to follow shortly!! hyper w00t
panda30y
b3nsf wrote:
im loving the hell out of it!!!! wow, this is really fun! Youtube video to follow shortly!! hyper w00t

Great to hear! Can't wait to hear it.
b3nsf

parasitk
Cool vids! The sweep at around 1:32 in the first vid is just delicious. Guinness ftw!
dkcg
sweet. I love how organic they sound dammit!

More vids! My Serge lust is back...

How long did they take to get from when you ordered?
I shouldn't even ask... help lol
chimologic
killer but, how many arms do you have?! are you an octopus?
aetherpulse
Please, no more Serge videos. My bank account can NOT take it!
D/A A/D
I was admiring these last night, this is not doing me well for my Serge lust...

very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating
felix
wow. I should not have watched that. help
dkcg
felix wrote:

More stuff going up for sale soon? lol
felix
dkcg wrote:
felix wrote:

More stuff going up for sale soon? lol

Haha, no not yet.
b3nsf
I ordered them in December around the 19th or something... so it took about 1 month... granted I used snail mail for sending my check to Rex, not the brightest/fastest way to do it... and the X-mas mail crunch took some extra time no doubt.... I bet Rex's turnaround time could be as little as one week if you ordered something like a creature or animal and used fed ex, or priority mail.

I will post more videos, but I'm gonna do a better job of lighting, editing and my patching of a decent sound, I'm letting down the serge community with my low grade "live one shot" vid's angry d'oh! very frustrating meh

I must say it's actually more fun than I had thought, and the sound is fantastic!! BOOM! Dead Banana Dead Banana Tombstone Tombstone Tombstone
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1