MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I-pad noise
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author I-pad noise
krv
...just add some delay and crank the volume...

old video, but hope you'll like this

hawklord2112
whats the app?
krv
Hi,
it's sonic wire sculptor few bucks app and load of fun
amsonx
i've just got an used ipod touch and this app: really a lot of fun
krv
amsonx wrote:

Excellent move amsonx, I-pad/I-pod can do a lot to improve your noise... also check out Jasuto virtual modular synth thumbs up
amsonx
krv wrote:
amsonx wrote:

Excellent move amsonx, I-pad/I-pod can do a lot to improve your noise... also check out Jasuto virtual modular synth thumbs up

i've got it two days ago smile
krv
amsonx wrote:
krv wrote:
amsonx wrote:

i've got it two days ago smile

hihi
amsonx
And yesterday i've got an iRig and Filtatron smile

i think that this autumn i'llo go to buy an iPad
wmgaretjax
this app is a lot of fun. thanks for the tip.
Control
That app looks pretty awesome. Do you think it's worth it, with only owning an I-phone?
amsonx
Control wrote:
That app looks pretty awesome. Do you think it's worth it, with only owning an I-phone?

i've a iPod 2G and i'm satisfied with it (s
Control
Thanks for your advice. I think I'm sold. How is the Filtatron app by the way? Looks pretty cool.
amsonx
Control wrote:
Thanks for your advice. I think I'm sold. How is the Filtatron app by the way? Looks pretty cool.

For me is great: great sound and sampling capabilities !
Control
So you can record sounds and make them into samples and save them?! I would assume you can only save as much as the memory you have on the actual device? Sorry for all the questions.
amsonx
Control wrote:
So you can record sounds and make them into samples and save them?! I would assume you can only save as much as the memory you have on the actual device? Sorry for all the questions.

yes , but with itunes you can transfer sample from and to the ipod
Control
Wow! That's pretty cool. So you use Itunes to store more samples then the phone can hold and then just load the samples you want to manipulate. That's slick.
Control
I really haven't explored many music apps for the IPhone. Are there any other ones you would suggest? Are there any good drone apps?
amsonx
Control wrote:
I really haven't explored many music apps for the IPhone. Are there any other ones you would suggest? Are there any good drone apps?

take a look at Dronestation
Control
Will do. Thanks amsonx. I really appreciate it.
lopez-donado
Sprak for iPhone = ours of fun and sounds quite warm too
... My 2 cents worth on iPad stuff
Nelson Baboon
I thought that it was all pretty much shit. The novelty of having this small portable touch sensitive device was cool, and tricks people into thinking that these apps compare at all to either 'real' computer apps, or hardware synths. Perhaps the most ludicrous example of this that I see all of the time is people insisting that the ipad goes way beyond the lemur, which is simply ridiculous.
amsonx
Nelson Baboon wrote:
I thought that it was all pretty much shit. The novelty of having this small portable touch sensitive device was cool, and tricks people into thinking that these apps compare at all to either 'real' computer apps, or hardware synths. Perhaps the most ludicrous example of this that I see all of the time is people insisting that the ipad goes way beyond the lemur, which is simply ridiculous.

My goal is use it more as controller than as musical instruments or noise box so i'm really curios about your consideration about Lemur vs. iPad.

i've got a ipod 2g two mounth ago to see if this and in future an iPad can be part of my workflow. IO've found the iPod (and i have a 2g) is a really wonderful controller.

Rigth now i use TouchOsc with my own (simple) template to control Numerology and love the morphing that KapturePad can perform in Live.
I'm quite satisfied with this little gear and i imagine that new iPad2 is obvously better.
Nelson Baboon
amsonx wrote:
Nelson Baboon wrote:

While I didn't keep my lemur, because ultimately I wasn't into programming it, it is just much, much deeper than anything on the ipad. There is simply no comparison. The apps on the ipad are pretty simple (at least as of a few months ago). I don't think it's really valid to compare a device with lots of individual simple apps to a device that goes really deep as a sequencing, controller. Very different things. As the lemur gets cheaper on the used market, I get tempted to pick up one again.....

My goal is use it more as controller than as musical instruments or noise box so i'm really curios about your consideration about Lemur vs. iPad.

i've got a ipod 2g two mounth ago to see if this and in future an iPad can be part of my workflow. IO've found the iPod (and i have a 2g) is a really wonderful controller.

Rigth now i use TouchOsc with my own (simple) template to control Numerology and love the morphing that KapturePad can perform in Live.
I'm quite satisfied with this little gear and i imagine that new iPad2 is obvously better.
amsonx
@Nelson

ok, i know.. but i think that in future there are better app on the iPad and with the multitasking you can run more that an app

about the sequencing: i use Numerology and i'm know that Jim is hard working to made for the iPad what has yet do for the Launchpad.

says that if i've the chanche (and the ) i'll got an iPad and the Lemur
Nelson Baboon
Certainly - down the road there will be better apps. But writing something as deep as the lemur will be a different kind of app entirely.

numerology is really very different.....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1