MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

looking for a pedal
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author looking for a pedal
amnesia
I didnt even know this forum existed, don't even know how I even missed it. guess I spend too much time on Buchla wiggler forum and euro.

Anyway.........

I am interetsed to get a pedal that I can fuq up the modular gear with. I have been looking at the Synth Mangler as it has what I want from a pedal, playability in the joystick and I love the fuzz/clipped sound, shame its not stereo i/o.

Can people recommend a fuqed up pedal ?

oh and just to let you know I am into noise and not some hipster dufus I own about 200 Merzbow releases , loads of Wolf eyes etc

Is that ok razz
stk
Try out the T-Resonator. Goes from smooth & dubby to uber fuqued feedback noise. Stereo i/o.
amnesia
Spot on I have been looking at that all week :-) WIll purchase . Thanks
sgnhh
I have an m-resonator and can attest to it's fucked-upped-ness. it's a fucking difficult thing to control, but when you get a sweet spot, its wonderful
stk
Ross if you're ever in Melb you can check out mine, or I can lend it to you (after late march as I have a gig to play and need it for that).
amnesia
Thanks Skye :-)
hawklord2112
stk wrote:
Try out the T-Resonator. Goes from smooth & dubby to uber fuqued feedback noise. Stereo i/o.

this. not distortion but feedback aplenty.
onrust nv
Just a distortion: Zvex mastotron.
I've also the M-resonator with easely will drop the wallpaper and destroy your teeth glazing.
Reese P. Dubin
200 Merzbow records? holy shit
kaoss
amnesia wrote:
I didnt even know this forum existed, don't even know how I even missed it. guess I spend too much time on Buchla wiggler forum and euro.

Anyway.........

I am interetsed to get a pedal that I can fuq up the modular gear with. I have been looking at the Synth Mangler as it has what I want from a pedal, playability in the joystick and I love the fuzz/clipped sound, shame its not stereo i/o.

Can people recommend a fuqed up pedal ?

oh and just to let you know I am into noise and not some hipster dufus I own about 200 Merzbow releases , loads of Wolf eyes etc

Is that ok razz

Z-Vex stuff, like FuzzFactory. Or their pedals with built-in sequencers like RingTone
burnn_out!
Maybe the oto biscuit? also snazzy fx mini arc & wow n flutter are pretty sweet.
MrBiggs
Geiger Counter. The pedal one if'n you want a pedal. Hissy pissy angry little thing.
burnn_out!
Man silly me.. actually i owe my girlfriend for reminding me. the 4ms max tweaker noise swash! that fucking thing rocks. essential noise tool. thumbs up nanners
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1