MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

So… How's everyone doing?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author So… How's everyone doing?
jenamu6
Damn that cold turkey was too hot to handle.
amphonic
I spent the past 4 days being incredibly productive. Please dont let that ever happen again... hihi
emdot_ambient
I seriously, totally flipped out.

I mean for the first 3 days I was on a rampage, blaming the government, stockpiling weapons, ammo, food...

Then my wife sat me down and demanded to know WTF was wrong with me.

...it took me a while to belive her, but when I realized that it was only Muff's that was down, not the entire fucking internet...I had to admit that I had an addiction problem.

hihi
Just me
I was fine. Just fine. Me and Charlie Sheen got it all figured out. zombie

very frustrating
richard_k
Welcome back, Muff! w00t Trampoline Clap

Fuck, that digital withdrawal was a bitch! Nice flaming Dreamhost picture. BOOM!
clarke68
Kind of like hot water or electricity...you forget how important it is until it's gone. Welcome back Muff!
de_raaf
that was weird, this as family, i did got in a frenzy of trying to sell some of my non modular and cheap synths, so far got 2 modules because of that
my nerves still have to recover

glad its back and stays!
xpmtl
wb
Klaus
Doing good. New member, couldn't find a new member introduction thread
garrim
I'm tired but doing fine. Gonna see if I can find some nice info on the Schittmacher.
lamenyq
Doing pretty good. Well actually not really. Kinda bummed, just bought and fried my first module. :(
opsysbug
lamenyq wrote:
Doing pretty good. Well actually not really. Kinda bummed, just bought and fried my first module. :(

waah Maybe it's the fuse...
Don't worry. Soon you'll have 20 modules to fry.
pinksoir
I'm doing good. And just posting so i can use the search function!
skullservant
I'm good! Trying to figure out what to sell to buy some more modules cry
filmersam
I'm very good, got the day off so i'm cruising muffs. not at home to wiggle though! smile
iamerror
Soon we're moving from inner London (Kennington) to Beckenham. Not sure what to think bout that. sad banana
Reality Checkpoint
iamerror wrote:
Soon we're moving from inner London (Kennington) to Beckenham. Not sure what to think bout that. sad banana

I think that it is best not to. hihi

Come down to the sunny south coast, (except that it is pissing down with rain now). There are loads of wigglers here! w00t
stevio
I'm good. you have a nice forum here!
ETP
i am doing good... but sometimes i think i am going crazy, kill someone that lies to me again and again, beeing annoyed by the shitty program on tv and radio, ask myself: why are so many people so stupid to follow this fucking talent shows,... ......

but i am ok zombie
duct
yesh it was amazing
duct
yesh it was amazing
Benn
I'm doing fine.
I'm new.
I'm making my first post so I can look at for sale stuff.
I'll probably have questions/comments later.
jimkost2014
I don't understand that word "vacation" .... Perhaps you could explain it to this muff noob..... This is fun!
Entr0phy512
I'm doing great now that I finally made my account abd started posting here!
Adamalthus
ETP wrote:
i am doing good... but sometimes i think i am going crazy, kill someone that lies to me again and again, beeing annoyed by the shitty program on tv and radio, ask myself: why are so many people so stupid to follow this fucking talent shows,... ......

but i am ok zombie

TV talent shows exist for only one reason: The bit where they ask you to phone in to vote and charge 1.50 Euro per call
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 3 of 5