MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Video demos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Video demos

samn

Hey video heads. I thought we might have a dedicated "demo" page with video tutorials and questions. I know there are a couple floating around so I figured why not just have a database for Q&A. It might make the process easier for video response.
Mods (or anyone) let me know if this isn't the greatest of ideas.
So to kick it off here is an "intermediate" patch demo video for a recommended basic LZX system.

I also included a patch picture to follow along with audio frequency decoder omitted as its not in the patch tool.

I know one other user is working on some demos to be posted, I'll chat with them about adding to this page.

laserpalace

Very cool! Gives me a lot of ideas of how to expand. Thanks. SlayerBadger!

lizlarsen

Fantastic work Sam!!
Sam does an excellent job at describing a "workflow patch" being set up first and used as a basic foundation before any pattern and shape elements are created. This is a really important technique that I haven't paid enough attention to yet in my own demos, and it's one of the core intentions behind how the processing modules are meant to be used in the LZX system. I'll try to come up with some more patch examples for "workflow patches" soon.

spaceship

Sam, you rule!

barto

awesome! the sticky like this in the euro forum has been a huge help

Arturo00

Very great work.

daverj

Made it a sticky

Matos

Great video brother. I learned a lot, and so did my sleepy wife.

spaceship

Ramps->TVP opened up new worlds for me.

samn

I'm really really happy you guys like it!

simulcast

We like spooky! Screaming Hand

Sam you rule, this stayed interesting the whole time and opened up a bunch of new ideas It's motherfucking bacon yo

Thanks.

jjr

Ok I made this creepy demo today. LZX Internal Feedback Demo.

samn

Thats some beautiful feedback jjr!

Arturo00

JJR, I love how you so casually throw in "wiggle" whenever you're not sure of something. I found that both educational and entertaining Guinness ftw!

cdenny

RAD!!
I wanna see one of you guys hooking up some prosumer video generators/tbcs to these LZX products... could be interesting.
Also- can anyone post a video tutorial of bending non LZX video equipment?
razz

Arturo00

cdenny wrote:
RAD!!
I wanna see one of you guys hooking up some prosumer video generators/tbcs to these LZX products... could be interesting.
Also- can anyone post a video tutorial of bending non LZX video equipment?
razz

Look for videos by Tachyons+ in the video doodles section. I think he uses a lot of DIY/bent equipment.
thumbs up

samn

Derailing::::Whoa I never even noticed you could make colored text

barto

tachyons is the man when it comes to circuit bending video glitch machines but heres a vid i took a while ago when i made one.

tachyons+

that video was a big influence when eye started. thumbs up Guinness ftw! SlayerBadger!

raulsworldofsynths

Not sure if this video falls under this sticky or the Adapting sticky. But here it is.
I just got a Pressure Points today from fellow wiggler barto. I was so amazed at the results I had to make a little video for those unfamiliar with how this works. So its a little basic for those of you gigging with it already. It was fun to make though. The patterns may look familiar as I have been tinkering with this similar patch for a good week now.

LZX and Make Noise Pressure Points

thumbs up

kurtbach

i really like that fluid movement

samn

Hey everyone!
Not sure if this has been a topic already discussed but....here is a video on how to create 3D effects with differentiator and function generator!
Enjoy smile

edit: sorry for iphone resolution lol

raulsworldofsynths

Nice one!
I knew there was a reason why I needed those modules.
thumbs up

flozki

yeah yeah yeah....
michi&max from the synkie team did it.
the super super video delay.

check it out:

http://vimeo.com/78474050
and some demo footage
http://vimeo.com/78477595

have fun.

Cobramatic

Hey Sam et al, Loving your video's.
I'm thinking of getting into the video synthesis area to complement my music and the LZX modules look very cool. But checking out their site and the only two distributers things don't look active and stock is out on most modules.
So anyone know if they are still making these cool modules?? I dont want to pick up the 2 or 3 basic ones just to find later I cant add to the system over time.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2