MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

One frac space left! DAMIT!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author One frac space left! DAMIT!

tragedybysyntax

Okay so... I thought my 4frac racks were full but I'm going to build my super psycho LFO into a 2 space and not a 3 space, SO!! I have one space left! Curious what you guys thought would be the best way to fill up my rack with that lil baby slice left open. here is a picture of my rig. However.... since this, I have a evin matrix mixer coming in for the euro, metalbox vc divider and gated comporator, stg wave folder and stg mankato, blacet I/O and a cgs mixer on the way. So... just 1 space left. Keep all this in mind! wink

Incase anybody cant see it goes:
EURO:
Tyme Sefari, QMMG, Dalek, AFG, Stilton, Polivoks, ModDemod, Tap Clock z5k, headphone preamp.

FRAC:
Pulse Divider, Sequential Switch, Lag, Ladder Filter, MiniWave, VCS, EG1, ID, Fuzz Factory, 8008 boom!, Pb-1

parasitk

Flight of Harmony delay module (yeah it's gonna be 1 space) grin

Just be patient. w00t

tragedybysyntax

OH SICK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! that's a good suggestion!
(even tho when I get my 2nd case for the euro... i'm getting the malekko delay, teehee. never enough delays tho is my thing! lovem... )

fluxmonkey

mundane, but you probably need an VCA... dual blacet linear.

b

flight

Damit? Was immer Sie wollen.

Babaluma

cgs asr

flight

@ parasitk: I just caught what you said up there, heh. I'll be starting work on the delay design in the next couple weeks (at last).

parasitk

flight wrote:
@ parasitk: I just caught what you said up there, heh. I'll be starting work on the delay design in the next couple weeks (at last).

Woo awesome! SlayerBadger!

BugBrand

Don't forget that I'll be bringing out some regular 1/8" fracs alongside my banana dominations...

flight

BugBrand wrote:
Don't forget that I'll be bringing out some regular 1/8" fracs alongside my banana dominations...

Which is why I've been holding off on mine. smile He's been working on his longer, so mine's gotta be different. we're not worthy Gotta respect da Bug!

parasitk

This is true! I hope to nab a couple 1/8" BugModules for myself...

BugBrand

flight wrote:
BugBrand wrote:

Which is why I've been holding off on mine. :) He's been working on his longer, so mine's gotta be different. :hail: Gotta respect da Bug!

Nah man - there's wonderful space for all! Your stuff rocks so I reckon all will be great for the both of us! And, anyways, you're much more regularly geared to using 1/8"..

parasitk

We all know you need (at least) one of each delay! SlayerBadger!

flight

Why thank you Tom!

It shall come, I just have to finish all the other stuff on my plate first.

paults

Why did you pull the knobs off the MOTM modules? I'm insulted.

Tubeampguy

paults wrote:
Why did you pull the knobs off the MOTM modules? I'm insulted.

I second that! zombie

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1