MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

new builds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author new builds
fluxmonkey
actually, mostly just new FPE panels. the matrix mixer is relatively new, the other ones have been in use for a while...

great time to be into sdiy, innit? thanks to ian, ken, fonik, and everyone else kicking out these great designs.

bbob
Kwote
nice. keep those frac fpd's comin SlayerBadger!
BugBrand
Looking really great and that's a wonderful selection of modules there.

A Matrix like that has GOT to be amazing.
The Resonator sounds fantastic - hands down greatness.
And then you've got Ian's wonderful designs - they *always* looks so damn good.

Big thumbs(up)!
Luka
good stuff bbob!
im so jealous
i really need to get my case and panels rocking
goiks
fluxmonkey wrote:
actually, mostly just new FPE panels. the matrix mixer is relatively new, the other ones have been in use for a while...

great time to be into sdiy, innit? thanks to ian, ken, fonik, and everyone else kicking out these great designs.

bbob

very nice. have you posted the fpd files anywhere? i could really use the matrix mixer as a starting point for mine...and do you remember how much the mm panel cost? i'm trying to decide whether to hack together something in my shop or make something clean and professional looking.
goiks
fluxmonkey wrote:

bbob

very nice. have you posted the fpd files anywhere? i could really use the matrix mixer as a starting point for mine...and do you remember how much the mm panel cost? i'm trying to decide whether to hack together something in my shop or make something clean and professional looking.
goiks
fluxmonkey wrote:

bbob

Cat-A-Tonic
Those all look really great.
When you get a bit more familiar please tell us more about them in operation.
..and post some sounds!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1