MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Liquid Hi Hat
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Liquid Hi Hat
Dragonslair
This module is based on a concept and design by Ryk John Miller TheKreator (Rych) It is basically a tunable noise module that is optimized for making cymbal sounds, but it is also good at making other noise based sounds.

Here is a pic of my prototype.
Kent
Would love to hear it!
thetwlo
looks nice.
A link to the forum thread/group buy info would be helpful.
fluxmonkey
thetwlo wrote:
looks nice.
A link to the forum thread/group buy info would be helpful.

now, be nice. but, it is a little hard to find... try
http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27756
Kwote
Dragonslair wrote:
This module is based on a concept and design by Ryk John Miller TheKreator (Rych) It is basically a tunable noise module that is optimized for making cymbal sounds, but it is also good at making other noise based sounds.

We have a group buy going on at electro-music.com if anyone is interested.
The cutoff for orders is Feb 28.
For those of you who don't like to roll your own, I will be producing these in limited numbers, stay tuned.

Here is a pic of my prototype.

is this a full kit or just the board?
thetwlo
fluxmonkey wrote:

now, be nice. but, it is a little hard to find... try http://www.electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27756&start=96

sorry, wasn't intended as anything other than nice, thought that would help others as well, as i just couldn't find info on it quickly.... and was at work... the link is much appreciated, thanks!
Dragonslair
Sorry guys, I was in a hurry this morning when I posted this

Thanks Fluxmonkey, (I edited your link to start at the first page)

Kent:
There are some videos and sound samples on the electro-music site.

Kwote:
This is a group buy for the boards only, we are just trying to gauge if there is enough interest to do a run.
Kwote
Dragonslair wrote:
Sorry guys, I was in a hurry this morning when I posted this

Thanks Fluxmonkey, (I edited your link to start at the first page)

Kent:
There are some videos and sound samples on the electro-music site.

Kwote:
This is a group buy for the boards only, we are just trying to gauge if there is enough interest to do a run.

if it was a full kit you might grab my interest. i'm getting lazy with my diy. collecting pcb's has been cool but i feel like phase 2(buy components) is not highly motivating. i'm gonna bite the bullet and get kits and panels from whoever for whichever pcb's i have once i got the cash. hunting down BOM's is tiresome when you're actively pursuing music jamming/producing.
Kent
Semi-full kits float my boat. PCB, Pots, Jacks & Panel; and I'm in.
Rych
I have a few videos of me playing with my prototype of it, up at my youtube site. smile

There'll also be new ones coming soon, as I'm picking my Yamaha Bass Drum today that came in on order. I'm building my own electronic drum kit. My Liquid HiHat has so far proven very successful in producing Closed and Open Hihat; Snare and Cymbal sounds along with many other useful percussion type noise sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/user/dolphinicus
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1